Choosing between Jenny Craig and Factor 75, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Jenny Craig VS Factor 75 comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|The trial program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|The Premium program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|Factor 75 Pricing|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By lawrence on 02/03/2019I was on Jenny Craig for 5 years ago and hit the weight loss goals I had set. I continued to get message and offers from them to come back. So the new year arrived and I set some goal to loose a few pounds. Jenny Craig offered me 200.00 dollars off of membership and so I went back. It was funny that really nothing much had changed in the meals except they don't have meals in the red sauce that can survive at room temperature on the shelf. So I went in weighed in and after spending 176.00 I had my affirmations ready to shed some weight. When I got home I was wondering how the frozen meals compared to grocery store meals so I looked at my Invoice. There was a total charge but no itemization. That was a bummer... strike 1I have been getting some frozen lean meals at the grocery store and when I compared the calories, carbs, sugars and fats. The Jenny Craig meals were the same or slightly higher and the taste was not as good. strike 2About the third day I realized that this was not for me ( strike 3) with so many healthy and fresh non frozen choices available today I opted to move my diet business elsewhere.I feel the Jenny Craig business model is similar to Yellow Cab slow to change and not concerned with customer service and value. We all saw how Uber radically changed this market. I am confident that for the price I paid there is a service that is better suited for my goals.So in short I am not a fan.
- Submitted By Camie on 06/19/2018I’ve been a client of Jenny Craig before, however the plan has changed. The food sent on first order was not digestible. Made me very ill. When I went to cancel the 2nd shipment, despite being told that after 3 days from order, I would be charged $99, they refused to stop shipment. Spoke to constimee service and the woman Renee kept repeating her script. Don’t waste that ridiculous money on this diet. They are clearly just about the profit
- Submitted By Gloria Moore on 05/08/2018This is way too expensive, the food alone costs over $700 a month! Everyone says that it works, but it really is too much for most people.
- Submitted By Delisa Kissner on 04/22/2018
- Submitted By Tess on 03/11/2019My husband and I are truly enjoying Factor 75. We’ve tried them all, literally 7 different food delivery services over the past two years. Many are quite good. However, we are very concerned about the quality of our food. Factor 75 has made it simple for us to stick with a plan, enjoy very flavorful meals and give us flexibility with their options. I feel like we are doing something good for our bodies. We’ve been a Factor 75 member now for 3 months. We are committed for a year to see how we do with health and weight loss.
- Submitted By Leila Paxton on 02/08/2018Lol, I guess I’m naïve, but I thought that the meals would look at least a bit like what’s in the photos. Don’t get me wrong, everything tasted good, I liked it, but I like my food to look good as well.
- Submitted By Jason Morneau on 01/28/2018I don’t know what to say. I’m not disappointed, but I guess I expected the meals to be better, more creative, I don’t know. They are too… ordinary.
- Submitted By Wes Hill on 01/22/2018The GF and I have been members for at least 6 months now - while the service started out so-so at best, it has improved considerably. The quality of ingredients definitely stands out, and the company is learning which recipes are successful and which aren't. There are new recipes every week, and they keep improving.If you are incapable of operating in the morning and procrastinate far too much to pack a lunch the night before, you probably find yourself eating a box of crackers for lunch - or worse - corporate chefs.... If that's the case, go ahead and give Factor75 a try. As long as you take the time to figure out what's good and what's not, you may be pleasantly surprised.
Jenny Craig is a weight loss meal delivery service with a 30-year long tradition. Its program is one of the easiest ones to follow, its impressive results have been proven in clinical studies, and it offers completely personalized meal plans and unlimited support from counselors. If this sounds intriguing, read our full Jenny Craig review.