If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Daily Harvest VS Factor 75 comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Cups per week||Price per week||Price per cup|
|Factor 75 Pricing|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Juliette Koronkiewicz on 07/13/2018If I could give this company zero stars I would! Absolutely worst customer service on the planet. They say that they are open on the weekends but clearly show that they are closed. You can't call anyone and takes well over 24hrs to get a response by email. They don't even send an email when your next shipment is coming up just in case you want to stop the shipment.BECAUSE I AM SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER THAT ON TOP OF REAL LIFE PRIORITIES?!?!? Canceling this plan is absolute NIGHTMARE! Do yourself a favor and NEVER sign up with them. Did I mention that they are the rudest people ever?
- Submitted By kw on 07/13/2018No customer support to speak of. I sent in an email and also requested a phone call (can not call directly). No one ever got back to me. I received my first order totally defrosted . There was absolutely no dry ice left in the shipping box. I doubted the safety of the contents. Certainly was not worth risking my health. I have put a hold on my subscription as I could not find a way to straight out cancel it.
- Submitted By Deepti on 07/03/2018Terribly disappointed in their customer service! Referred a friend, but after my incident on a mission to let everyone know.
- Submitted By Laura on 07/03/2018I have been reading tons of reviews on the poor customer service people have been receiving. I have to tell you, I got my first order on Thursday and a few of the cups were defrosted. Mind you, the box got on the UPS truck around 0930 and did not make it to my house until well after five and I live in Florida! I emailed them, just to give them a "heads up" so that maybe they can add more dry ice to deliveries in Florida, where the current "feels like temp" is hovering over 100 every day. I received an email back yesterday, Monday, with an apology and an offer of another box shipped to me Thursday. I have to say that is pretty darn good customer service! The products are delicious! I got the 24 cup order and at a little over $6 a cup, totally worth it. I would have to say that 98% of the ingredients I ordered were organic and ready to go in the blender! I'm sorry, someone reviewed that the price was too too high. Buddy, you are a fool! By the time you buy the products and prep the products, I have already made my smoothie and got on with my life! Is it pricey compared to a "do it yourself" smoothie, probably. BUT, I have zero spoilage. If I cant get to the fruits or veggies today, I do not have to worry about them getting sketchy in my fridge! The only reason I have my first order a 4 star is because of the melted products. I think if just a little bit more dry ice was added, we would have been at a 5 star rating! This is one meal subscription, I will keep! Thank you Daily Harvest!
- Submitted By Leila Paxton on 02/08/2018Lol, I guess I’m naïve, but I thought that the meals would look at least a bit like what’s in the photos. Don’t get me wrong, everything tasted good, I liked it, but I like my food to look good as well.
- Submitted By Jason Morneau on 01/28/2018I don’t know what to say. I’m not disappointed, but I guess I expected the meals to be better, more creative, I don’t know. They are too… ordinary.
- Submitted By Wes Hill on 01/22/2018The GF and I have been members for at least 6 months now - while the service started out so-so at best, it has improved considerably. The quality of ingredients definitely stands out, and the company is learning which recipes are successful and which aren't. There are new recipes every week, and they keep improving. If you are incapable of operating in the morning and procrastinate far too much to pack a lunch the night before, you probably find yourself eating a box of crackers for lunch - or worse - corporate chefs.... If that's the case, go ahead and give Factor75 a try. As long as you take the time to figure out what's good and what's not, you may be pleasantly surprised.
- Submitted By Rosemary James on 12/17/2017The meals are good, no question about it, I can honestly recommend them to anyone trying to go keto, but the prices… not exactly something everyone can afford.
Daily Harvest is an organic meal delivery service that makes eating healthily easier and more convenient than ever. It brings you pre-portioned cups filled with flash-frozen, delicious superfood goodness, ready to eat in minutes. Read all about Daily Harvest in our detailed analysis and view the User Reviews section for more Daily Harvest reviews.