If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Factor 75 VS Beetnik Foods comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.99
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Factor 75 Pricing|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Beetnik Foods Pricing|
|Variety Packs||$62.99 - $169.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Leila Paxton on 02/08/2018Lol, I guess I’m naïve, but I thought that the meals would look at least a bit like what’s in the photos. Don’t get me wrong, everything tasted good, I liked it, but I like my food to look good as well.
- Submitted By Jason Morneau on 01/28/2018I don’t know what to say. I’m not disappointed, but I guess I expected the meals to be better, more creative, I don’t know. They are too… ordinary.
- Submitted By Wes Hill on 01/22/2018The GF and I have been members for at least 6 months now - while the service started out so-so at best, it has improved considerably. The quality of ingredients definitely stands out, and the company is learning which recipes are successful and which aren't. There are new recipes every week, and they keep improving. If you are incapable of operating in the morning and procrastinate far too much to pack a lunch the night before, you probably find yourself eating a box of crackers for lunch - or worse - corporate chefs.... If that's the case, go ahead and give Factor75 a try. As long as you take the time to figure out what's good and what's not, you may be pleasantly surprised.
- Submitted By Rosemary James on 12/17/2017The meals are good, no question about it, I can honestly recommend them to anyone trying to go keto, but the prices… not exactly something everyone can afford.
- Submitted By Sharon G Carlson on 09/08/2018worst frozen meal ever, organic lemon chicken with cauliflower, I know why Walmart marked it down, meal in no way resembles photograph, soupy and brown, really bad!
- Submitted By Michael Davis on 08/30/2018I'm on a gluten-free diet, so I decided to try out Beethik Foods, and my overall impression is that the meals are fine, but could be better. Definitely needs more variety.
- Submitted By Sarah Jefferson on 08/18/2018The meals are ok, but the lemon chicken...omg, that has got to be one of the absolute worst things I ever tasted.
- Submitted By Peter Carson on 07/28/2018I decided to leave this review here after seeing all the negative comments other people wrote. I do agree that the food could be better, but hey, it's not that bad. I ordered packs a couple of times when I felt too lazy to actually make my own food and wasn't disappointed. Dunno, maybe I'm just not as picky as the other reviewers.
Beetnik Foods is a meal delivery service designed for people who love good food, and by good, we mean both healthy and tasty. It is certified organic, 100% gluten-free, and its selection of meals includes a variety of Paleo and Whole30-compliant dishes. Plus, you get to order as often or rarely as you please. Learn more in our Beetnik Foods review.