Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Hungryroot VS Eatology Paleo Zone comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.50
- Shipping Cost: $25.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Pete T. on 02/22/2017This is a real blessing for single dads. I work all the time and it feels so good to have healthy, fancy meals on the table every day, without having to bother cooking. My little girl loves them!
- Submitted By redalert404 on 01/10/2017The prices of the meals are reasonable and I really liked everything I’ve ordered, but the shipping costs are waaaay too high. Need to do something about that, Eatology people.
- Submitted By random_stranger on 12/20/2016The food is actually pretty good, considering it’s frozen, definitely beats anything else I’ve tried of the sort. But the shipping – it’s plain ridiculous!
- Submitted By Sarah Morgan on 11/26/2016Finally, something healthy the kids actually want to eat! A bit pricy but sooo worth it!
Eatology Paleo Zone is a great solution for everyone who wants to enjoy the benefits of the Paleo diet without all the hassle. Apart from the Paleo rules, it employs the insights of the Zone theory and brings you healthy and tasty meals with the perfect ratio of all the valuable nutrients. Read on to discover all the perks of going with Eatology.