Choosing between Prepko and Dinnerly, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Prepko VS Dinnerly comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 3 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.49
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Leah Ehrmann on 07/12/2018Never a single problem with Prepko and it's certified so I know everything is really kosher. More veggie options would be nice though.
- Submitted By Adam Aderman on 04/22/2018We usually order once or twice a month. At first, it seemed a bit expensive, but according to my wife's calculations, we actually save money when we order from Prepko so I guess it's fine. To be honest, I didn't love every dish we tried so far, but I do not love everything my wife makes anyway and it definitely beats grocery shopping, so overall, 4 out of 5 stars seems fair to me.
- Submitted By Allison H on 06/28/2019I’m surprised to hear so many complaints about this service. I’ve been VERY pleased with each of my meals over the past 3 weeks. The food has been fresh and unless you want leftovers, the portions have been appropriate. My daughter and I have even had seconds! They could put the items in bags but I just separate everything myself when I get my box. Not a big deal at all. 🤷🏾♀️ And the price is RIGHT!!!
- Submitted By Suzanne on 05/22/2019I was very disappointed, the meal portions were to small for two people, the meats were thawed and warm when they were delivered, and I was missing 3 key ingredients. I cancelled my order after 2 weeks......
- Submitted By Melinda on 05/21/2019I was very disappointed with Dinnerly. The green pepper that was sent had a large bad spot and could only use a portion of it. The recipe was not clear that for 4 you need to double, so my rice was a total disaster. All of the items were dumped into the box and everything was wet from the icepacks making a soggy mess. I still have two more meals and I am not sure if they are worth cooking. I have used Home Chef in the past so I am sure my expectations were high. I guess the saying is true... you get what you pay for.
- Submitted By Brian h on 05/17/2019Worthless product. Every meal takes over an hour to make. The time listed is only cooking not including prep time. "Fresh produce" is a joke. We received garlic that was sprouting and zucchini that was bruised. The broccoli was turning brown. Directions are complicated and steps are out of order. Not every ingredient is included (needed to provide vinegar).This meal service is not worth the time or money.
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. Inspired by numerous positive Dinnerly reviews, we have decided to explore the Dinnerly menu, subscriptions, and pricing and discover all the reasons for this company’s fast-growing popularity.