Choosing between Prepko and Dinnerly, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Prepko VS Dinnerly comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $120.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 3 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.99
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Leah Ehrmann on 07/12/2018Never a single problem with Prepko and it's certified so I know everything is really kosher. More veggie options would be nice though.
- Submitted By Adam Aderman on 04/22/2018We usually order once or twice a month. At first, it seemed a bit expensive, but according to my wife's calculations, we actually save money when we order from Prepko so I guess it's fine. To be honest, I didn't love every dish we tried so far, but I do not love everything my wife makes anyway and it definitely beats grocery shopping, so overall, 4 out of 5 stars seems fair to me.
- Submitted By Yovanna on 02/22/20196 meal options? Am I missing something? I’ve been a Dinnerly member for nearly a year and I’ve NEVER had more than three dinner items offered. It’s those 3 or nothing. Where are you finding 6?
- Submitted By Annie Nau on 02/20/2019My husband and I have used Dinnerly for a few months now, and we love it. They've greatly improved their packaging and they now have 8 meals to choose from each week (up from 6). There have been only two times when ingredients were missing, but an email to Dinnerly gave us a credit towards the next box. We noticed this happened more often when we first started using it - the last few weeks we've had every ingredient. We've enjoyed most of the recipes - just a couple we didn't care for. For the price it's amazing and if you've had a negative experience in the past, I would recommend trying it again.
- Submitted By Bonny A Pesch on 02/05/2019I just received my first box. It was opened late afternoon the day it was received. It was not well packed. Everything was thrown in the box with no packing so things were thrown all around. Buns do not travel well with a big potato, a big carrot, an onion, a big bag of frozen ice pack and meat and other hard veggies. The green beans were starting to go bad, with black spots on them. They will have to be tossed. Two of the little containers with contents were smashed but still usable. I did bring it to their attention and got a $5 credit. Considering shipping is $8.95, I won't be ordering again.
- Submitted By Linda L on 11/09/2018I have been checking out all the top services, in the end Dinnerly is the one that surprises me most with top notch, home friendly tastes yet professional flavors. Their products, prep extras and quality are the same the other home meal companies use, top notch meats, fresh, beautiful produce and everything it takes to cook them with . No skimp there. Some of the companies were sorely lacking in flavor so you "made it your own", one of the most expensive even suggested you do so. Another popular home meal company had such little imagination the best they could do was to lemon everything to death then serve with tiresome vinegar and oil dressing for their salads. The reason I checked with so many was to find a company that was worth my grocery budget, taste, easiness to prepare, time spent prepping, then running from stove to oven to plate. Dinnerly has always had the easiest for me in every category. I love this company and plan on using it for my provider. They deserve a high rating.
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. Inspired by numerous positive Dinnerly reviews, we have decided to explore the Dinnerly menu, subscriptions, and pricing and discover all the reasons for this company’s fast-growing popularity.