Choosing between Prepko and Dinnerly, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Prepko VS Dinnerly comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Price Range: $$$
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 3 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.80
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Leah Ehrmann on 07/12/2018Never a single problem with Prepko and it's certified so I know everything is really kosher. More veggie options would be nice though.
- Submitted By Adam Aderman on 04/22/2018We usually order once or twice a month. At first, it seemed a bit expensive, but according to my wife's calculations, we actually save money when we order from Prepko so I guess it's fine. To be honest, I didn't love every dish we tried so far, but I do not love everything my wife makes anyway and it definitely beats grocery shopping, so overall, 4 out of 5 stars seems fair to me.
- Submitted By Natalie R on 08/28/2019My box was shipped to CA, but I live in TX. I asked to be credited for this, but was denied three times. I loved the food and recipes. I probably would have been a loyal costumer for years. But, I don’t feel comfortable supporting a company that doesn’t follow good business standards. It’s such a shame.
- Submitted By Tracy-lee Barker on 08/04/2019Up to my second box and husband and I loving the meals so far, was missing broccoli in my second box, bit disappointing but luckily had some in the fridge. Apart from missing product am happy with the quality so far.
- Submitted By Alex on 07/08/2019I'm surprised by all of the negative reviews. For the price I feel Dinnerly does a great job. Many recipes star beef or pork which I no longer consume, but they now offer 14 recipes per week and I can almost always can find 3 recipes that fit my wants. I find that each recipe for 2 creates 3 or 4 meals- especially if u choose to bulk up a recipe with something u have on hand(fried egg, side of veggies etc.). Being single and not wanting to cook nor shop/meal-plan daily this kit has been perfect for me. Meals always turn out better than they look in the Dinnerly image. I like a few other kits as well, sunbasket and green chef. But I order from Dinnerly more than any other provider.
- Submitted By Kerri on 06/12/2019There are a lot of things that I like about Dinnerly (the price, often times the meals, etc) but there is one major, glaring problem with Dinnerly - I have yet to receive a box that is not missing at least 1 ingredient. Now, to be fair, I always call and they credit me $3 or $5 for the inconvenience but at least once, the omission was major enough that we could not make the meal. I think we have gotten 5 or 6 boxes so far so this isn’t just a one time thing. I also dislike that they do not include paper instructions like you get with many other delivery services (granted, I can appreciate that they are trying to cut costs here). I find their recipes a bit hard to follow as is - they don’t flow well to me. Some of the ingredients are not labeled which can make things tricky. That being said, this is the first meal delivery service where my husband and I both agree that the portion size is very appropriate for a single person. I also have enjoyed just about every meal we have made. There have been a few weeks where none of the meals appealed to me but I am a bit pickier than the normal person so it may not be an issue for others.
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. Inspired by numerous positive Dinnerly reviews, we have decided to explore the Dinnerly menu, subscriptions, and pricing and discover all the reasons for this company’s fast-growing popularity.