You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Nonna Box or Dinnerly can better meet your needs? This Nonna Box VS Dinnerly comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $41.95
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $5.00
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Pat on 06/08/2018I purchased a 3-month subscription of Nonna Box and I am extremely happy with it: variety of products that you can't find in stores, easy to follow recipes, interesting facts about the ingredients. I've recommended the service to friends and happy to do it here.
- Submitted By John Waggner on 09/15/2017This is fantastic! Just got my first box and I can’t believe how amazing everything is, even the pasta is impressive. Can’t wait for the next one to arrive!
- Submitted By Laura Marsh on 07/24/2017Absolutely beautiful boxes, we have been to Italy 2 times already and this is the real stuff, believe me, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By Christa Weine on 07/05/2017I understand that the price can’t be lower, but it is still a bit too expensive for me. Other than that, I am absolutely in love with the food, the nonnas, everything!
- Submitted By Dawn on 08/16/2018we’ve been getting Dinnerly for about 4 weeks now and we love it. We were in a dinner rut and had used Blue Apron previously but found it expensive and a little too much work for home cooking. Dinnerly is just the opposite. It’s affordable and we aren’t slaving away in the kitchen. The selection of meals isn’t always the best but that’s why it’s cheaper than other ones. We’ll continue using it. Never had an issue with spoiled food or missing items.
- Submitted By Vivian Johnson on 08/16/2018After 3 days my box showed up. First it was laying on its side, I assume the carrier doesn't know what this end up is. Everything in it was room temperature.(All the ice packets were thawed out) The cheese was soft and melted. The meats were warm, the broccoli was sweating and turning colors, the green beans were warm and started to be slimy. The seasoning package was wet, the bread was smashed. Of course I had to throw way the meats, broccoli and green beans. I have tried to contact dinnerly 5 times since Monday night when this was supposed to be delivered, by email no response. When the box didn't arrive yesterday, I cancelled the subscription. Very disappointing,
- Submitted By brantmeier1234 on 08/08/2018My box arrived and there where ingredients missing. I tried to call, they told me to leave a call back number. I did that but they never returned.my call. I tried to email and they said they would get back to me but never did. When I called back and finally got ahold of somebody they credited my account with them for 10.00. This is no good to me because I cancelled my service with them.
- Submitted By Lisa on 08/08/2018Delivery was usually late. One box came completely spoiled and warm. They did refund me my money . They didn’t send all the ingredients more than once. Their customer service did answer my emails fairly quickly and if I didn’t receive an ingredient they refunded the meal price. The meals were just ok .
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. Inspired by numerous positive Dinnerly reviews, we have decided to explore the Dinnerly menu, subscriptions, and pricing and discover all the reasons for this company’s fast-growing popularity.