You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Nonna Box or Dinnerly can better meet your needs? This Nonna Box VS Dinnerly comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $41.95
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $5.00
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By John Waggner on 09/15/2017This is fantastic! Just got my first box and I can’t believe how amazing everything is, even the pasta is impressive. Can’t wait for the next one to arrive!
- Submitted By Laura Marsh on 07/24/2017Absolutely beautiful boxes, we have been to Italy 2 times already and this is the real stuff, believe me, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By Christa Weine on 07/05/2017I understand that the price can’t be lower, but it is still a bit too expensive for me. Other than that, I am absolutely in love with the food, the nonnas, everything!
- Submitted By Liv Dreyer on 05/12/2017I’m not blown away, but still, you can’t find such good food at your average store, that’s for sure.
- Submitted By Erin on 03/26/2018Dinnerly now offers 6 different meals a week, so you can choose your meals! The lack of choice was my only real sticking point before. The meals are, usually, pretty easy to cook and don't take forever. With some other services, I easily spent at least double the time they said it would take to prepare meals. We order the 2-person box, and we get plenty of food, and the ingredients are always fresh.
- Submitted By Jane Harper on 02/09/2018Kids love it, we love it, our budget loves it, there is nothing bad I can say about dinnerly, I just hope they won’t raise the prices.
- Submitted By Diane Jackson on 02/08/2018I’m glad there is a service that proves that meal kits don’t have to cost too much. Most of the big names charge you for the convenience of it all, but we all know that the food is not actually worth that much.
- Submitted By David Isaacs on 01/28/2018They should really add at least one or two more meals per week, so I don’t have to skip if I don’t like something. I’m not too picky, but it happens quite often that I like 2 meals but the third one not so much. They would definitely earn more if they added more options.
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. Inspired by numerous positive Dinnerly reviews, we have decided to explore the Dinnerly menu, subscriptions, and pricing and discover all the reasons for this company’s fast-growing popularity.