You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Nonna Box or Dinnerly can better meet your needs? This Nonna Box VS Dinnerly comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $41.95
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $5.00
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Stephanie Bankhead on 09/08/2018The products we were received were wonderful. However the past 2 months have not received a box, nor have we been charged. Sent multiple messages and emails and no reply. The store shows every product out of stock. Is this company no longer in business?
- Submitted By Pat on 06/08/2018I purchased a 3-month subscription of Nonna Box and I am extremely happy with it: variety of products that you can't find in stores, easy to follow recipes, interesting facts about the ingredients. I've recommended the service to friends and happy to do it here.
- Submitted By John Waggner on 09/15/2017This is fantastic! Just got my first box and I can’t believe how amazing everything is, even the pasta is impressive. Can’t wait for the next one to arrive!
- Submitted By Laura Marsh on 07/24/2017Absolutely beautiful boxes, we have been to Italy 2 times already and this is the real stuff, believe me, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By Gloria Allen on 09/19/2018For the last 3 months we've been receiving our meal kits on time, cold, in designated delivery location, with all listed ingredients. I'm not big on cooking but have enjoyed the straight forward online recipes. The quality of the food is excellent and plentiful for two. Eating at home with Dinnerlys' reasonable cost has cut our weekly food bill. In the past we've purchased ingredients for other meals, using only a small portion, which the remainder of usually spoils or ages out. We are very happy with Dinnerlys' meal kits.
- Submitted By Robyn on 09/16/2018Having been a subscriber for two months now, I can i enjoy Dinnerly! Shipping has been on time, no damage, and no spoilage. I was missing an ingredient two weeks in a row but I had plenty from the week before (garlic cloves and ginger). Recipes are simple and delicious. A couple of recipes i was worried to try but they came out great! The subtle flavors might be missed by those used to overcooked fast food. As a decent cook, I often add a little more spice or pepper than they call for and it's good! Yes, they do not offer a Huge variety and it helps keep the cost down. I like Home Chef also but cannot justify spending twice as much to have my meal items separated by meal. Reduction of choices makes my life simpler as well
- Submitted By Dawn on 08/16/2018we’ve been getting Dinnerly for about 4 weeks now and we love it. We were in a dinner rut and had used Blue Apron previously but found it expensive and a little too much work for home cooking. Dinnerly is just the opposite. It’s affordable and we aren’t slaving away in the kitchen. The selection of meals isn’t always the best but that’s why it’s cheaper than other ones. We’ll continue using it. Never had an issue with spoiled food or missing items.
- Submitted By Vivian Johnson on 08/16/2018After 3 days my box showed up. First it was laying on its side, I assume the carrier doesn't know what this end up is. Everything in it was room temperature.(All the ice packets were thawed out) The cheese was soft and melted. The meats were warm, the broccoli was sweating and turning colors, the green beans were warm and started to be slimy. The seasoning package was wet, the bread was smashed. Of course I had to throw way the meats, broccoli and green beans. I have tried to contact dinnerly 5 times since Monday night when this was supposed to be delivered, by email no response. When the box didn't arrive yesterday, I cancelled the subscription. Very disappointing,
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. Inspired by numerous positive Dinnerly reviews, we have decided to explore the Dinnerly menu, subscriptions, and pricing and discover all the reasons for this company’s fast-growing popularity.