Kitchen Verde and Dinnerly are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Kitchen Verde VS Dinnerly comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.00
- Shipping Cost: $5.00
- Delivery Area: 1 state
- Average Price Per Meal: $5.00
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Louise Ford on 01/22/2018Our favorite service, be sure to try the lasagna!
- Submitted By Julianne Combs on 11/29/2017Everything we tried was reeeally good, I just think the juices are way overpriced.
- Submitted By Erin on 03/26/2018Dinnerly now offers 6 different meals a week, so you can choose your meals! The lack of choice was my only real sticking point before. The meals are, usually, pretty easy to cook and don't take forever. With some other services, I easily spent at least double the time they said it would take to prepare meals. We order the 2-person box, and we get plenty of food, and the ingredients are always fresh.
- Submitted By Jane Harper on 02/09/2018Kids love it, we love it, our budget loves it, there is nothing bad I can say about dinnerly, I just hope they won’t raise the prices.
- Submitted By Diane Jackson on 02/08/2018I’m glad there is a service that proves that meal kits don’t have to cost too much. Most of the big names charge you for the convenience of it all, but we all know that the food is not actually worth that much.
- Submitted By David Isaacs on 01/28/2018They should really add at least one or two more meals per week, so I don’t have to skip if I don’t like something. I’m not too picky, but it happens quite often that I like 2 meals but the third one not so much. They would definitely earn more if they added more options.
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. It is convenient, affordable, and offers easy recipes for meals that can satisfy the needs and desires of foodies and picky eaters alike. Explore its offer in this detailed Dinnerly review.