If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Foodstirs VS Dinnerly comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $5.00
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Anna Robertson on 12/22/2017We loved every kit we ordered, particularly out of this world donuts. It is easier that I thought, the decorations are beautiful and I love that it’s organic.
- Submitted By Ellie Adams on 10/29/2017I’m not much of a baker and I thought that I could never make the treats look as good as the ones in the photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not that hard at all. I served the cake pops and pop-corn cupcakes at a party last week, everyone loved them!
- Submitted By Tim Phillips on 10/14/2017The kits could be a bit cheaper, but you do get the molds and stuff that you get to keep, so I guess it’s ok.
- Submitted By Linda L on 11/09/2018I have been checking out all the top services, in the end Dinnerly is the one that surprises me most with top notch, home friendly tastes yet professional flavors. Their products, prep extras and quality are the same the other home meal companies use, top notch meats, fresh, beautiful produce and everything it takes to cook them with . No skimp there. Some of the companies were sorely lacking in flavor so you "made it your own", one of the most expensive even suggested you do so. Another popular home meal company had such little imagination the best they could do was to lemon everything to death then serve with tiresome vinegar and oil dressing for their salads. The reason I checked with so many was to find a company that was worth my grocery budget, taste, easiness to prepare, time spent prepping, then running from stove to oven to plate. Dinnerly has always had the easiest for me in every category. I love this company and plan on using it for my provider. They deserve a high rating.
- Submitted By Gloria Allen on 09/19/2018For the last 3 months we've been receiving our meal kits on time, cold, in designated delivery location, with all listed ingredients. I'm not big on cooking but have enjoyed the straight forward online recipes. The quality of the food is excellent and plentiful for two. Eating at home with Dinnerlys' reasonable cost has cut our weekly food bill. In the past we've purchased ingredients for other meals, using only a small portion, which the remainder of usually spoils or ages out. We are very happy with Dinnerlys' meal kits.
- Submitted By Robyn on 09/16/2018Having been a subscriber for two months now, I can i enjoy Dinnerly! Shipping has been on time, no damage, and no spoilage. I was missing an ingredient two weeks in a row but I had plenty from the week before (garlic cloves and ginger). Recipes are simple and delicious. A couple of recipes i was worried to try but they came out great! The subtle flavors might be missed by those used to overcooked fast food. As a decent cook, I often add a little more spice or pepper than they call for and it's good! Yes, they do not offer a Huge variety and it helps keep the cost down. I like Home Chef also but cannot justify spending twice as much to have my meal items separated by meal. Reduction of choices makes my life simpler as well
- Submitted By Dawn on 08/16/2018we’ve been getting Dinnerly for about 4 weeks now and we love it. We were in a dinner rut and had used Blue Apron previously but found it expensive and a little too much work for home cooking. Dinnerly is just the opposite. It’s affordable and we aren’t slaving away in the kitchen. The selection of meals isn’t always the best but that’s why it’s cheaper than other ones. We’ll continue using it. Never had an issue with spoiled food or missing items.
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. Inspired by numerous positive Dinnerly reviews, we have decided to explore the Dinnerly menu, subscriptions, and pricing and discover all the reasons for this company’s fast-growing popularity.