If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Foodstirs VS Dinnerly comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $5.00
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Anna Robertson on 12/22/2017We loved every kit we ordered, particularly out of this world donuts. It is easier that I thought, the decorations are beautiful and I love that it’s organic.
- Submitted By Ellie Adams on 10/29/2017I’m not much of a baker and I thought that I could never make the treats look as good as the ones in the photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not that hard at all. I served the cake pops and pop-corn cupcakes at a party last week, everyone loved them!
- Submitted By Tim Phillips on 10/14/2017The kits could be a bit cheaper, but you do get the molds and stuff that you get to keep, so I guess it’s ok.
- Submitted By Samantha Bullard on 06/11/2018I’m not giving Dinnerly 5 stars just because I think that they can be even better. Now that they have added more meals, they could maybe consider adding desserts as well or maybe wine pairing or something like that. I think that most people think it’s too cheap to be good, with something extra like dessert they would attract more people. But other than that, I wouldn’t change a thing. Doesn’t cost much, food’s always great, the recipes are easy, and now I can even choose my meals, which is really nice.
- Submitted By Bob Rael on 06/10/2018I’m a simple guy who likes simple things so Dinnerly is my kind of service. I don’t have to choose from 20-something meals that seem like just a whole bunch of kale and brussels sprouts and fancy stuff no one eats. Just a couple of nice ingredients, cheap, quick to cook, and even when I try something a bit different, like a meal with greens I’m not too fond of, I end up liking it. I cook once and eat twice, save time and money, and I am getting better at cooking, which is a pretty big plus.
- Submitted By Lana Mayberry on 06/09/2018As far as I’m concerned, Dinnerly just keeps getting better. More meals on the menu, recipes always simple, food fresh and tasty, plus I’m a bit picky, so I like that you can always get something like pasta or burgers, it’s not some failed attempt at haute cuisine like most of the others. It costs less that buying the food myself, so really, it’s as good as it gets.
- Submitted By Tina on 06/06/2018I haven't even gotten a delivery yet. But they did take my money. I tried calling customer service and continued to get disconnected. I tried to cancel but couldn't so I went to my financial institute to keep from having money taken from my account... Ughhh what a headache
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. Inspired by numerous positive Dinnerly reviews, we have decided to explore the Dinnerly menu, subscriptions, and pricing and discover all the reasons for this company’s fast-growing popularity.