If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Foodstirs VS Dinnerly comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $5.00
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Anna Robertson on 12/22/2017We loved every kit we ordered, particularly out of this world donuts. It is easier that I thought, the decorations are beautiful and I love that it’s organic.
- Submitted By Ellie Adams on 10/29/2017I’m not much of a baker and I thought that I could never make the treats look as good as the ones in the photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not that hard at all. I served the cake pops and pop-corn cupcakes at a party last week, everyone loved them!
- Submitted By Tim Phillips on 10/14/2017The kits could be a bit cheaper, but you do get the molds and stuff that you get to keep, so I guess it’s ok.
- Submitted By Robyn on 09/16/2018Having been a subscriber for two months now, I can i enjoy Dinnerly! Shipping has been on time, no damage, and no spoilage. I was missing an ingredient two weeks in a row but I had plenty from the week before (garlic cloves and ginger). Recipes are simple and delicious. A couple of recipes i was worried to try but they came out great! The subtle flavors might be missed by those used to overcooked fast food. As a decent cook, I often add a little more spice or pepper than they call for and it's good! Yes, they do not offer a Huge variety and it helps keep the cost down. I like Home Chef also but cannot justify spending twice as much to have my meal items separated by meal. Reduction of choices makes my life simpler as well
- Submitted By Dawn on 08/16/2018we’ve been getting Dinnerly for about 4 weeks now and we love it. We were in a dinner rut and had used Blue Apron previously but found it expensive and a little too much work for home cooking. Dinnerly is just the opposite. It’s affordable and we aren’t slaving away in the kitchen. The selection of meals isn’t always the best but that’s why it’s cheaper than other ones. We’ll continue using it. Never had an issue with spoiled food or missing items.
- Submitted By Vivian Johnson on 08/16/2018After 3 days my box showed up. First it was laying on its side, I assume the carrier doesn't know what this end up is. Everything in it was room temperature.(All the ice packets were thawed out) The cheese was soft and melted. The meats were warm, the broccoli was sweating and turning colors, the green beans were warm and started to be slimy. The seasoning package was wet, the bread was smashed. Of course I had to throw way the meats, broccoli and green beans. I have tried to contact dinnerly 5 times since Monday night when this was supposed to be delivered, by email no response. When the box didn't arrive yesterday, I cancelled the subscription. Very disappointing,
- Submitted By brantmeier1234 on 08/08/2018My box arrived and there where ingredients missing. I tried to call, they told me to leave a call back number. I did that but they never returned.my call. I tried to email and they said they would get back to me but never did. When I called back and finally got ahold of somebody they credited my account with them for 10.00. This is no good to me because I cancelled my service with them.
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. Inspired by numerous positive Dinnerly reviews, we have decided to explore the Dinnerly menu, subscriptions, and pricing and discover all the reasons for this company’s fast-growing popularity.