If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Foodstirs VS Dinnerly comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Shannon Kraft on 02/06/2019I purchased the organic brooklyn salted chocolate chip with sea salt brownie mix and it turned out terrible, how on earth can a brownie come out so wrong , hard as a rock on the outside so when i went to slice it it almost broke my knife, it was extremely hard the inside was fine but its all over the place and i was going to serve this to company tomorrow and it looks like i will have to make something else. very disappointing
- Submitted By Anna Robertson on 12/22/2017We loved every kit we ordered, particularly out of this world donuts. It is easier that I thought, the decorations are beautiful and I love that it’s organic.
- Submitted By Ellie Adams on 10/29/2017I’m not much of a baker and I thought that I could never make the treats look as good as the ones in the photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not that hard at all. I served the cake pops and pop-corn cupcakes at a party last week, everyone loved them!
- Submitted By Tim Phillips on 10/14/2017The kits could be a bit cheaper, but you do get the molds and stuff that you get to keep, so I guess it’s ok.
- Submitted By Yovanna on 02/22/20196 meal options? Am I missing something? I’ve been a Dinnerly member for nearly a year and I’ve NEVER had more than three dinner items offered. It’s those 3 or nothing. Where are you finding 6?
- Submitted By Annie Nau on 02/20/2019My husband and I have used Dinnerly for a few months now, and we love it. They've greatly improved their packaging and they now have 8 meals to choose from each week (up from 6). There have been only two times when ingredients were missing, but an email to Dinnerly gave us a credit towards the next box. We noticed this happened more often when we first started using it - the last few weeks we've had every ingredient. We've enjoyed most of the recipes - just a couple we didn't care for. For the price it's amazing and if you've had a negative experience in the past, I would recommend trying it again.
- Submitted By Bonny A Pesch on 02/05/2019I just received my first box. It was opened late afternoon the day it was received. It was not well packed. Everything was thrown in the box with no packing so things were thrown all around. Buns do not travel well with a big potato, a big carrot, an onion, a big bag of frozen ice pack and meat and other hard veggies. The green beans were starting to go bad, with black spots on them. They will have to be tossed. Two of the little containers with contents were smashed but still usable. I did bring it to their attention and got a $5 credit. Considering shipping is $8.95, I won't be ordering again.
- Submitted By Linda L on 11/09/2018I have been checking out all the top services, in the end Dinnerly is the one that surprises me most with top notch, home friendly tastes yet professional flavors. Their products, prep extras and quality are the same the other home meal companies use, top notch meats, fresh, beautiful produce and everything it takes to cook them with . No skimp there. Some of the companies were sorely lacking in flavor so you "made it your own", one of the most expensive even suggested you do so. Another popular home meal company had such little imagination the best they could do was to lemon everything to death then serve with tiresome vinegar and oil dressing for their salads. The reason I checked with so many was to find a company that was worth my grocery budget, taste, easiness to prepare, time spent prepping, then running from stove to oven to plate. Dinnerly has always had the easiest for me in every category. I love this company and plan on using it for my provider. They deserve a high rating.
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. Inspired by numerous positive Dinnerly reviews, we have decided to explore the Dinnerly menu, subscriptions, and pricing and discover all the reasons for this company’s fast-growing popularity.