You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Chef's Plate or Dinnerly can better meet your needs? This Chef's Plate VS Dinnerly comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.35
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 9 areas in Canada
- Average Price Per Meal: $5.00
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mark Addelman on 12/19/2017There is nothing really wrong with the service, I guess I just thought that the meals be less… ordinary.
- Submitted By Stephen Fraser on 12/02/2017My girlfriend dumped me 7 ½ months ago and I had to start cooking on my own. A friend recommended Chef’s Plate and helped me solve the problem instantly. I now even enjoy cooking and the prices are really ok.
- Submitted By Martha Evans on 11/12/2017Food allergies are a real thing and there are many people who are allergic to gluten, dairy, etc. I don’t see how you expect to get a lot of customers if you refuse to offer allergen-free meals.
- Submitted By Fiona Pool on 10/27/2017Pretty good, a nice discount every now and then wouldn’t hurt.
- Submitted By Linda L on 11/09/2018I have been checking out all the top services, in the end Dinnerly is the one that surprises me most with top notch, home friendly tastes yet professional flavors. Their products, prep extras and quality are the same the other home meal companies use, top notch meats, fresh, beautiful produce and everything it takes to cook them with . No skimp there. Some of the companies were sorely lacking in flavor so you "made it your own", one of the most expensive even suggested you do so. Another popular home meal company had such little imagination the best they could do was to lemon everything to death then serve with tiresome vinegar and oil dressing for their salads. The reason I checked with so many was to find a company that was worth my grocery budget, taste, easiness to prepare, time spent prepping, then running from stove to oven to plate. Dinnerly has always had the easiest for me in every category. I love this company and plan on using it for my provider. They deserve a high rating.
- Submitted By Gloria Allen on 09/19/2018For the last 3 months we've been receiving our meal kits on time, cold, in designated delivery location, with all listed ingredients. I'm not big on cooking but have enjoyed the straight forward online recipes. The quality of the food is excellent and plentiful for two. Eating at home with Dinnerlys' reasonable cost has cut our weekly food bill. In the past we've purchased ingredients for other meals, using only a small portion, which the remainder of usually spoils or ages out. We are very happy with Dinnerlys' meal kits.
- Submitted By Robyn on 09/16/2018Having been a subscriber for two months now, I can i enjoy Dinnerly! Shipping has been on time, no damage, and no spoilage. I was missing an ingredient two weeks in a row but I had plenty from the week before (garlic cloves and ginger). Recipes are simple and delicious. A couple of recipes i was worried to try but they came out great! The subtle flavors might be missed by those used to overcooked fast food. As a decent cook, I often add a little more spice or pepper than they call for and it's good! Yes, they do not offer a Huge variety and it helps keep the cost down. I like Home Chef also but cannot justify spending twice as much to have my meal items separated by meal. Reduction of choices makes my life simpler as well
- Submitted By Dawn on 08/16/2018we’ve been getting Dinnerly for about 4 weeks now and we love it. We were in a dinner rut and had used Blue Apron previously but found it expensive and a little too much work for home cooking. Dinnerly is just the opposite. It’s affordable and we aren’t slaving away in the kitchen. The selection of meals isn’t always the best but that’s why it’s cheaper than other ones. We’ll continue using it. Never had an issue with spoiled food or missing items.
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. Inspired by numerous positive Dinnerly reviews, we have decided to explore the Dinnerly menu, subscriptions, and pricing and discover all the reasons for this company’s fast-growing popularity.