You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Chef's Plate or Dinnerly can better meet your needs? This Chef's Plate VS Dinnerly comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.35
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 9 areas in Canada
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.35
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Jennifer Dawson on 04/25/2019First, let me say the flavour of the meals were excellent and tasty, when delivered as indicated. We ordered 4 meals for 4 people and found there was enough food if we added a side of our own. My biggest complaint was that every meal with the exception of one had mouldy or rotten and on the way to rotten veggies. We ate the meals one each day upon delivery and the worse was the shredded carrots which were completely liquified and full of slime. The company offered to give us free meals with our next order but am not willing to spend more money to potentially get more of the same. For my first order, was very disappointed in the produce quality and will likely not spend $200. To find out if they can do better
- Submitted By Angela on 04/12/2019I just started using chef's plate , 3 orders. I have a number of very busy nurse friends using it so I thought I would try it out. This is the only meal delivery company that offers 2 meals which was perfect for me. So for me that is 4 to 5 meals. The serving are large . There is no waste , no shopping for meat, chicken and all the things that go with meals. Everything is all preped you just follow the recipes . I am a good cook , so I have added a few spices to kick it up for my taste. But not necessary. The food is fresh ,packed great , lots of choices ,delivery to your door. Perfect.
- Submitted By Mark Addelman on 12/19/2017There is nothing really wrong with the service, I guess I just thought that the meals be less… ordinary.
- Submitted By Stephen Fraser on 12/02/2017My girlfriend dumped me 7 ½ months ago and I had to start cooking on my own. A friend recommended Chef’s Plate and helped me solve the problem instantly. I now even enjoy cooking and the prices are really ok.
- Submitted By Allison H on 06/28/2019I’m surprised to hear so many complaints about this service. I’ve been VERY pleased with each of my meals over the past 3 weeks. The food has been fresh and unless you want leftovers, the portions have been appropriate. My daughter and I have even had seconds! They could put the items in bags but I just separate everything myself when I get my box. Not a big deal at all. 🤷🏾♀️ And the price is RIGHT!!!
- Submitted By Suzanne on 05/22/2019I was very disappointed, the meal portions were to small for two people, the meats were thawed and warm when they were delivered, and I was missing 3 key ingredients. I cancelled my order after 2 weeks......
- Submitted By Melinda on 05/21/2019I was very disappointed with Dinnerly. The green pepper that was sent had a large bad spot and could only use a portion of it. The recipe was not clear that for 4 you need to double, so my rice was a total disaster. All of the items were dumped into the box and everything was wet from the icepacks making a soggy mess. I still have two more meals and I am not sure if they are worth cooking. I have used Home Chef in the past so I am sure my expectations were high. I guess the saying is true... you get what you pay for.
- Submitted By Brian h on 05/17/2019Worthless product. Every meal takes over an hour to make. The time listed is only cooking not including prep time. "Fresh produce" is a joke. We received garlic that was sprouting and zucchini that was bruised. The broccoli was turning brown. Directions are complicated and steps are out of order. Not every ingredient is included (needed to provide vinegar).This meal service is not worth the time or money.
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. Inspired by numerous positive Dinnerly reviews, we have decided to explore the Dinnerly menu, subscriptions, and pricing and discover all the reasons for this company’s fast-growing popularity.