You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Spoonful of Comfort or Diet-to-Go can better meet your needs? This Spoonful of Comfort VS Diet-to-Go comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.99
- Shipping Cost: $25.00 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By James R Washington on 04/01/2018Package sent to my wife after surgery by family members. We were very pleased with the chicken noodle soup, the rolls were excellent and the chocolate chip cookies were off the hook. We will be using your service again in the future..
- Submitted By Danielle on 11/21/2017I have done so well before and lost 11.6 pounds. I love all meals except for spicy meals and the breakfast omelet and the citrus fruit but everything is delicious I hope that I do well and can keep going and doing well. I will keep up the good work. Keep it up with the good meals. I do my meals and substitutions and one week I was upset I didn’t eat the food since I didn’t lIke it and very understanding you were and I love it and you are my best diet and it is great. I will keep it up.
- Submitted By Victoria Walsh, on 07/09/2017Meals are healthy and the plans are great. It helped me get in shape in a month, but I’ve combined Diet to go meals with the gym, of course. I just have to say that the food isn’t salty at all, so you must add a pinch to make it taste better.
- Submitted By Mike White on 03/03/2017Diet to go Balance menu – yum! Made my life so simple and happy! I order regularly and always get all 3 meal. I’ve managed to lose weight so quickly that my friends keep betting that I’ve have stopped eating. But no, I’m just following great plan from Diet to go!
- Submitted By Sue Richards on 07/07/2016I was a bit skeptical at first and it took me long to try this one out. It's all there - healthy meals, fresh ingredients, it even looks awesome when you eat it (unlike many takeaway meals). But when I took another look at the price, I started thinking again. Sure, you get what you paid for, but you can always pay less.
Diet-To-Go is a meal delivery service that lets you enjoy restaurant-grade meals while losing weight. Its customizable service, expert chefs, and professional guidance are just some of the reasons you should try it out. Read our Diet-To-Go review to learn how to get delicious and healthy meals delivered right to your door.