You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Spoonful of Comfort or Diet-to-Go can better meet your needs? This Spoonful of Comfort VS Diet-to-Go comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.99
- Shipping Cost: $25.00 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Victoria Rutson on 09/16/2018Beautifully packaged, nice warm cozy comfort. Only complaint was that I couldn't twist off the kid on the soup container. I'm a pretty strong women and all my efforts to unscrew the lid yielded nothing. I finally had to hack open a big hole through the middle of the lid with a knife, then pour out the liquid and fork out the solids.
- Submitted By James R Washington on 04/01/2018Package sent to my wife after surgery by family members. We were very pleased with the chicken noodle soup, the rolls were excellent and the chocolate chip cookies were off the hook. We will be using your service again in the future..
- Submitted By David Root on 08/13/2018Diet-to-Go is an excellent way to eat healthy and lose weight. I lost over 10 pounds averaging 2 pounds per week. The meals arrived on a convenient schedule twice a week on Tuesday and Friday and all I had to do was put the meals in the refrigerator. The staff at Diet-to-Go was always helpful and welcomed any questions that I had. I was on the Vegetarian meal plan and it was delicious. Sincerely, D. Root
- Submitted By Patrick on 08/10/2018Cant even sign up: I put all the Necessary information followed all the Necessary steps on creating a account only to be informed that my efforts never took place.....
- Submitted By Danielle on 11/21/2017I have done so well before and lost 11.6 pounds. I love all meals except for spicy meals and the breakfast omelet and the citrus fruit but everything is delicious I hope that I do well and can keep going and doing well. I will keep up the good work. Keep it up with the good meals. I do my meals and substitutions and one week I was upset I didn’t eat the food since I didn’t lIke it and very understanding you were and I love it and you are my best diet and it is great. I will keep it up.
- Submitted By Victoria Walsh, on 07/09/2017Meals are healthy and the plans are great. It helped me get in shape in a month, but I’ve combined Diet to go meals with the gym, of course. I just have to say that the food isn’t salty at all, so you must add a pinch to make it taste better.
Diet-To-Go is a meal delivery service that lets you enjoy restaurant-grade meals while losing weight. Its customizable service, expert chefs, and professional guidance are just some of the reasons you should try it out. Read our Diet-To-Go review to learn how to get delicious and healthy meals delivered right to your door.