Hungryroot and Diet-to-Go are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Hungryroot VS Diet-to-Go comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By David Root on 08/13/2018Diet-to-Go is an excellent way to eat healthy and lose weight. I lost over 10 pounds averaging 2 pounds per week. The meals arrived on a convenient schedule twice a week on Tuesday and Friday and all I had to do was put the meals in the refrigerator. The staff at Diet-to-Go was always helpful and welcomed any questions that I had. I was on the Vegetarian meal plan and it was delicious. Sincerely, D. Root
- Submitted By Patrick on 08/10/2018Cant even sign up: I put all the Necessary information followed all the Necessary steps on creating a account only to be informed that my efforts never took place.....
- Submitted By Danielle on 11/21/2017I have done so well before and lost 11.6 pounds. I love all meals except for spicy meals and the breakfast omelet and the citrus fruit but everything is delicious I hope that I do well and can keep going and doing well. I will keep up the good work. Keep it up with the good meals. I do my meals and substitutions and one week I was upset I didn’t eat the food since I didn’t lIke it and very understanding you were and I love it and you are my best diet and it is great. I will keep it up.
- Submitted By Victoria Walsh, on 07/09/2017Meals are healthy and the plans are great. It helped me get in shape in a month, but I’ve combined Diet to go meals with the gym, of course. I just have to say that the food isn’t salty at all, so you must add a pinch to make it taste better.
Diet-To-Go is a meal delivery service that lets you enjoy restaurant-grade meals while losing weight. Its customizable service, expert chefs, and professional guidance are just some of the reasons you should try it out. Read our Diet-To-Go review to learn how to get delicious and healthy meals delivered right to your door.