We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Gourmet Station and Diet-to-Go and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Gourmet Station VS Diet-to-Go comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
- Submitted By Danielle on 11/21/2017I have done so well before and lost 11.6 pounds. I love all meals except for spicy meals and the breakfast omelet and the citrus fruit but everything is delicious I hope that I do well and can keep going and doing well. I will keep up the good work. Keep it up with the good meals. I do my meals and substitutions and one week I was upset I didn’t eat the food since I didn’t lIke it and very understanding you were and I love it and you are my best diet and it is great. I will keep it up.
- Submitted By Victoria Walsh, on 07/09/2017Meals are healthy and the plans are great. It helped me get in shape in a month, but I’ve combined Diet to go meals with the gym, of course. I just have to say that the food isn’t salty at all, so you must add a pinch to make it taste better.
- Submitted By Mike White on 03/03/2017Diet to go Balance menu – yum! Made my life so simple and happy! I order regularly and always get all 3 meal. I’ve managed to lose weight so quickly that my friends keep betting that I’ve have stopped eating. But no, I’m just following great plan from Diet to go!
- Submitted By Sue Richards on 07/07/2016I was a bit skeptical at first and it took me long to try this one out. It's all there - healthy meals, fresh ingredients, it even looks awesome when you eat it (unlike many takeaway meals). But when I took another look at the price, I started thinking again. Sure, you get what you paid for, but you can always pay less.
Want to try a quality diet that is delicious, healthy, and helps you lose weight? Diet-to-Go may be a good fit for you. With this personalized meal delivery service, expert chefs and a team of certified health professionals prepare the tastiest weight-loss meals available and deliver them to your door. Read our Diet-to-Go review to learn more.