We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Gourmet Station and Diet-to-Go and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Gourmet Station VS Diet-to-Go comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
- Submitted By Sarah on 13/02/2019The meals were mostly tasty, breakfast and dinners were best.. but the website and customer service is terrible. Requested skipped meals were ignored or substituted meals not correct. The bad meals I couldn’t even eat some portion of and the fruit cups were gross. I liked the few times they gave me a piece of fresh fruit than mixing different kinds of citrus in a serving cup. I didn’t lose any weight in over two months of using the service, just maintained. The yogurt parfaits they made were disgusting but the Greek yogurt options were great (chobani).
- Submitted By David Root on 08/13/2018Diet-to-Go is an excellent way to eat healthy and lose weight. I lost over 10 pounds averaging 2 pounds per week. The meals arrived on a convenient schedule twice a week on Tuesday and Friday and all I had to do was put the meals in the refrigerator. The staff at Diet-to-Go was always helpful and welcomed any questions that I had. I was on the Vegetarian meal plan and it was delicious. Sincerely, D. Root
- Submitted By Patrick on 08/10/2018Cant even sign up: I put all the Necessary information followed all the Necessary steps on creating a account only to be informed that my efforts never took place.....
- Submitted By Danielle on 11/21/2017I have done so well before and lost 11.6 pounds. I love all meals except for spicy meals and the breakfast omelet and the citrus fruit but everything is delicious I hope that I do well and can keep going and doing well. I will keep up the good work. Keep it up with the good meals. I do my meals and substitutions and one week I was upset I didn’t eat the food since I didn’t lIke it and very understanding you were and I love it and you are my best diet and it is great. I will keep it up.
Diet-To-Go is a meal delivery service that lets you enjoy restaurant-grade meals while losing weight. Its customizable service, expert chefs, and professional guidance are just some of the reasons you should try it out. Read our Diet-To-Go review to learn how to get delicious and healthy meals delivered right to your door.