Choosing between Jenny Craig and Daily Harvest, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Jenny Craig VS Daily Harvest comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|The trial program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|The Premium program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|Cups per week||Price per week||Price per cup|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Camie on 06/19/2018I’ve been a client of Jenny Craig before, however the plan has changed. The food sent on first order was not digestible. Made me very ill. When I went to cancel the 2nd shipment, despite being told that after 3 days from order, I would be charged $99, they refused to stop shipment. Spoke to constimee service and the woman Renee kept repeating her script. Don’t waste that ridiculous money on this diet. They are clearly just about the profit
- Submitted By Gloria Moore on 05/08/2018This is way too expensive, the food alone costs over $700 a month! Everyone says that it works, but it really is too much for most people.
- Submitted By Delisa Kissner on 04/22/2018
- Submitted By Juliette Koronkiewicz on 07/13/2018If I could give this company zero stars I would! Absolutely worst customer service on the planet. They say that they are open on the weekends but clearly show that they are closed. You can't call anyone and takes well over 24hrs to get a response by email. They don't even send an email when your next shipment is coming up just in case you want to stop the shipment.BECAUSE I AM SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER THAT ON TOP OF REAL LIFE PRIORITIES?!?!? Canceling this plan is absolute NIGHTMARE! Do yourself a favor and NEVER sign up with them. Did I mention that they are the rudest people ever?
- Submitted By kw on 07/13/2018No customer support to speak of. I sent in an email and also requested a phone call (can not call directly). No one ever got back to me. I received my first order totally defrosted . There was absolutely no dry ice left in the shipping box. I doubted the safety of the contents. Certainly was not worth risking my health. I have put a hold on my subscription as I could not find a way to straight out cancel it.
- Submitted By Deepti on 07/03/2018Terribly disappointed in their customer service! Referred a friend, but after my incident on a mission to let everyone know.
- Submitted By Laura on 07/03/2018I have been reading tons of reviews on the poor customer service people have been receiving. I have to tell you, I got my first order on Thursday and a few of the cups were defrosted. Mind you, the box got on the UPS truck around 0930 and did not make it to my house until well after five and I live in Florida! I emailed them, just to give them a "heads up" so that maybe they can add more dry ice to deliveries in Florida, where the current "feels like temp" is hovering over 100 every day. I received an email back yesterday, Monday, with an apology and an offer of another box shipped to me Thursday. I have to say that is pretty darn good customer service! The products are delicious! I got the 24 cup order and at a little over $6 a cup, totally worth it. I would have to say that 98% of the ingredients I ordered were organic and ready to go in the blender! I'm sorry, someone reviewed that the price was too too high. Buddy, you are a fool! By the time you buy the products and prep the products, I have already made my smoothie and got on with my life! Is it pricey compared to a "do it yourself" smoothie, probably. BUT, I have zero spoilage. If I cant get to the fruits or veggies today, I do not have to worry about them getting sketchy in my fridge! The only reason I have my first order a 4 star is because of the melted products. I think if just a little bit more dry ice was added, we would have been at a 5 star rating! This is one meal subscription, I will keep! Thank you Daily Harvest!
Daily Harvest is an organic meal delivery service that makes eating healthily easier and more convenient than ever. It brings you pre-portioned cups filled with flash-frozen, delicious superfood goodness, ready to eat in minutes. Read all about Daily Harvest in our detailed analysis and view the User Reviews section for more Daily Harvest reviews.