Choosing between Jenny Craig and Daily Harvest, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Jenny Craig VS Daily Harvest comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|The trial program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|The Premium program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|Cups per week||Price per week||Price per cup|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Gloria Moore on 05/08/2018This is way too expensive, the food alone costs over $700 a month! Everyone says that it works, but it really is too much for most people.
- Submitted By Delisa Kissner on 04/22/2018
- Submitted By Suzanne Martin on 05/12/2018These smoothies are really good. I use coconut almond milk for mine. This is my second month and I am very pleased with the product.
- Submitted By Jessica on 04/26/2018I’ve been getting Daily Harvest for about a year. I can’t believe some of the negative reviews on here! My experience has been amazing! I regularly skip months when I’m traveling and have never had a problem with skipping. The website is easy to navigate and skipping is simple. As for the food: I like almost all of the smoothies (as does my 6 year old). Super yummy and definitely makes 2 servings for me. I like the ice creams but they are challenging to blend! Still worth it to me to have a healthy dessert. My son likes the strawberry cheesecake a lot. I like the soups, But I don’t love all of them. My favorite is the lentil and chipotle chili. I LOVE all of the bowls. I bring one to work every day! The lates are so yummy!
- Submitted By Patrick Lee on 03/14/2018Really blown away by the quality of the recipes and just how darn convenient these cups are. Perfect for when you’re in a pinch for time, and also organic ingredients and superfoods that are healthy and also super tasty. When I make smoothies, I use the same four ingredients, and this is a great way to have variety and try new flavors. And because they’re frozen, they don’t turn bad like the vegetables you buy for the refrigerator. Confused as to why there are so many negative reviews. Most seem to be focused on cancellation and customer service, which I haven’t experienced.
- Submitted By Brandie Tumey on 03/07/2018ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE. I had opted to freeze a couple of months because we were moving and I wouldn't have the room to store all of these in the freezer. Well they sent a box and billed me anyways and then said they only saw one of my pauses. $170 in food wasted and an absolutely horrible customer service rep and supervisor. I use services like this all of the time and I will NEVER use them again... so disappointed.
Jenny Craig is a weight loss meal delivery service with a 30-year long tradition. Its program is one of the easiest ones to follow, its impressive results have been proven in clinical studies, and it offers completely personalized meal plans and unlimited support from counselors. If this sounds intriguing, read our full Jenny Craig review.