Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Hungryroot VS Daily Harvest comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Zina Goodin on 02/04/2019I have been eating Hungryroot for about two months now. I love it! I look forward to seeing what will be in my next box and occasionally will change something on the order to another option. It's a good value and very healthy. I got the "good life" package for just me and eat the leftovers from the day before for breakfast or lunch the next day. It is enough food for a full week, two meals a day, for one person.
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Ben on 09/06/2018Been using the service for 6+ months and am satisfied with ALL the products. The service is easy to use and making changes to your subscription is a piece of cake, so I don't get it why so many people have a hard time changing their orders. To be fair, I only skipped a couple of weeks so far, so I don't know what's the problem with cancelations. Definitely recommend the company to everyone who wants to eat healthier and feel better about themselves.
- Submitted By Barbara Watson on 09/04/2018Amazed with how good and healthy these cups are! The company makes it so easy to have tasty superfoods at hand whenever you need them. I love everything about them, and I feel much better knowing I eat more healthy than before.
- Submitted By Jackie Joyce on 09/03/2018Joining the Daily Harvest dissatisfied customers. I will not make a big deal about the fact that I didn't care for the food, we all have different tastes. I will say that it's not at all a good value, for the cost per "meal" I would have expected more. Also going to jump on the bandwagon about the poor customer service. I tried to cancel an order on a Sunday and was very surprised to receive a reply - Which means they had plenty of time to cancel considering it wasn't going to ship until Tuesday (based on the actual tracking) Unfortunately, the reply was basically "too bad". They claim their kitchen is on a tight schedule. Umm, this is frozen food people! You'll freeze it and cook a little less next week. $90 in the trash with the food.
- Submitted By Danny Murphy on 09/01/2018Daily Harvest is the best! I just don't understand why so many people keep complaining when the service is really as good as advertised (the cups are to die for!!!!). I've been a loyal customer for 4 months now and I don't plan on canceling any time soon.
Hungryroot is a vegan meal kit service that offers ready-made and ready-to-cook plant-based food, ranging from scrumptious veggie tacos to irresistible raw cookie dough. In this detailed Hungryroot review, we discover what it is like to cook with this meal kit service and explore its vast selection of veggie meals, snacks, and desserts.