Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Takeout Kit VS Chef'd comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $33.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.00
- Shipping Cost: $ *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Scott Fisher on 11/29/2017Easier than other meal kits, real good food, I usually cook twice with 1 kit. The only problem is that some ingredients are hard to divide in two, I have to repack them, it's a bit of a hassle. It's not exactly single-friendly.
- Submitted By Linda Hernandez on 10/21/2017Quick, tasty and really fun, I love reading about the dishes and they are really different from anything else I've tried. The prices are good too, I googled some of the products in the kit, they can get real expensive.
- Submitted By Jane Patton on 10/02/2017Perfect for families, get ready for a lot of leftovers if you are cooking for 1-2.
- Submitted By Liz Robinson on 08/19/2017I am hooked! Everything is delicious and smells divine, easy to cook, and for me, the best part is learning about new ingredients and dishes, educational and tasty at the same time :D
- Submitted By Lois Cantrell on 02/09/2018I’ve been looking for a service like this for years, the meals are so gorgeous and easy to cook. I’d also like to know where they get the ingredients, it’s like they shop on a different planet.
- Submitted By Georgina Lansford on 01/19/2018It’s not exactly cheap but sooooo many options! I want to try them aaaaaallll!
- Submitted By Amy on 01/07/2018I've tried Blue Apron and Hello Fresh, and Chef'd is my favorite. While I do think the Chef'd meals take a little more cooking skill (ie, not for novices or people who don't know how to cook), the flavors and quality have been so much better -- and the selection is much much broader. I've been doing it for about a year now and the New York Times recipe plan has been so fun -- never would have tried cooking lamb otherwise!
- Submitted By Diane Ford on 08/30/2017The nutritional info on the site is misleading and they had me eating much more calories than I should until I finally did the math.
Takeout Kit is an extraordinary meal kit service that takes you on a culinary trip around the globe with the finest takeout classics and a variety of exotic dishes handpicked for real foodies. You can subscribe or shop commitment-free. Read this Takeout Kit review and learn all about the unique meal kits that stay fresh much longer than others.