Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Nonna Box VS Chef'd comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $41.95
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.00
- Shipping Cost: $ *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Pat on 06/08/2018I purchased a 3-month subscription of Nonna Box and I am extremely happy with it: variety of products that you can't find in stores, easy to follow recipes, interesting facts about the ingredients. I've recommended the service to friends and happy to do it here.
- Submitted By John Waggner on 09/15/2017This is fantastic! Just got my first box and I can’t believe how amazing everything is, even the pasta is impressive. Can’t wait for the next one to arrive!
- Submitted By Laura Marsh on 07/24/2017Absolutely beautiful boxes, we have been to Italy 2 times already and this is the real stuff, believe me, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By Christa Weine on 07/05/2017I understand that the price can’t be lower, but it is still a bit too expensive for me. Other than that, I am absolutely in love with the food, the nonnas, everything!
- Submitted By Lois Cantrell on 02/09/2018I’ve been looking for a service like this for years, the meals are so gorgeous and easy to cook. I’d also like to know where they get the ingredients, it’s like they shop on a different planet.
- Submitted By Georgina Lansford on 01/19/2018It’s not exactly cheap but sooooo many options! I want to try them aaaaaallll!
- Submitted By Amy on 01/07/2018I've tried Blue Apron and Hello Fresh, and Chef'd is my favorite. While I do think the Chef'd meals take a little more cooking skill (ie, not for novices or people who don't know how to cook), the flavors and quality have been so much better -- and the selection is much much broader. I've been doing it for about a year now and the New York Times recipe plan has been so fun -- never would have tried cooking lamb otherwise!
- Submitted By Diane Ford on 08/30/2017The nutritional info on the site is misleading and they had me eating much more calories than I should until I finally did the math.
Chef’d is a unique meal kit delivery service that allows you to order a la carte or subscribe and pick one of its amazing meal plans created in partnership with the biggest food brands and associations. There are more than 400 dishes at your disposal and you can reorder your favorites whenever you wish. Find out more in this detailed Chef’d review.