You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Foodstirs or Chef'd can better meet your needs? This Foodstirs VS Chef'd comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $ *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Shannon Kraft on 02/06/2019I purchased the organic brooklyn salted chocolate chip with sea salt brownie mix and it turned out terrible, how on earth can a brownie come out so wrong , hard as a rock on the outside so when i went to slice it it almost broke my knife, it was extremely hard the inside was fine but its all over the place and i was going to serve this to company tomorrow and it looks like i will have to make something else. very disappointing
- Submitted By Anna Robertson on 12/22/2017We loved every kit we ordered, particularly out of this world donuts. It is easier that I thought, the decorations are beautiful and I love that it’s organic.
- Submitted By Ellie Adams on 10/29/2017I’m not much of a baker and I thought that I could never make the treats look as good as the ones in the photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not that hard at all. I served the cake pops and pop-corn cupcakes at a party last week, everyone loved them!
- Submitted By Tim Phillips on 10/14/2017The kits could be a bit cheaper, but you do get the molds and stuff that you get to keep, so I guess it’s ok.
- Submitted By PamPasld on 07/20/2018I have been trying to reach Chef'd for two days via their customer service number, emails, and facebook. No answer and my order last month was late and is not even here this month. Are they closed? A company who won't even answer their customer service number. Beware before you buy from them. Call them to see if they are still even in existance.
- Submitted By Lois Cantrell on 02/09/2018I’ve been looking for a service like this for years, the meals are so gorgeous and easy to cook. I’d also like to know where they get the ingredients, it’s like they shop on a different planet.
- Submitted By Georgina Lansford on 01/19/2018It’s not exactly cheap but sooooo many options! I want to try them aaaaaallll!
- Submitted By Amy on 01/07/2018I've tried Blue Apron and Hello Fresh, and Chef'd is my favorite. While I do think the Chef'd meals take a little more cooking skill (ie, not for novices or people who don't know how to cook), the flavors and quality have been so much better -- and the selection is much much broader. I've been doing it for about a year now and the New York Times recipe plan has been so fun -- never would have tried cooking lamb otherwise!
Baking is a great way to bring the family together and with Foodstirs, it can be wonderfully easy as well. This service offers excellent certified organic and kosher baking mixes and kits suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Learn all about its products and pricing and discover the perks of baking with this service in our detailed Foodstirs review.