When choosing between two such amazing services like Chef's Plate and Chef'd, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Chef's Plate VS Chef'd comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.35
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 9 areas in Canada
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.00
- Shipping Cost: $ *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mark Addelman on 12/19/2017There is nothing really wrong with the service, I guess I just thought that the meals be less… ordinary.
- Submitted By Stephen Fraser on 12/02/2017My girlfriend dumped me 7 ½ months ago and I had to start cooking on my own. A friend recommended Chef’s Plate and helped me solve the problem instantly. I now even enjoy cooking and the prices are really ok.
- Submitted By Martha Evans on 11/12/2017Food allergies are a real thing and there are many people who are allergic to gluten, dairy, etc. I don’t see how you expect to get a lot of customers if you refuse to offer allergen-free meals.
- Submitted By Fiona Pool on 10/27/2017Pretty good, a nice discount every now and then wouldn’t hurt.
- Submitted By PamPasld on 07/20/2018I have been trying to reach Chef'd for two days via their customer service number, emails, and facebook. No answer and my order last month was late and is not even here this month. Are they closed? A company who won't even answer their customer service number. Beware before you buy from them. Call them to see if they are still even in existance.
- Submitted By Lois Cantrell on 02/09/2018I’ve been looking for a service like this for years, the meals are so gorgeous and easy to cook. I’d also like to know where they get the ingredients, it’s like they shop on a different planet.
- Submitted By Georgina Lansford on 01/19/2018It’s not exactly cheap but sooooo many options! I want to try them aaaaaallll!
- Submitted By Amy on 01/07/2018I've tried Blue Apron and Hello Fresh, and Chef'd is my favorite. While I do think the Chef'd meals take a little more cooking skill (ie, not for novices or people who don't know how to cook), the flavors and quality have been so much better -- and the selection is much much broader. I've been doing it for about a year now and the New York Times recipe plan has been so fun -- never would have tried cooking lamb otherwise!
Chef’s Plate is one of the finer meal kit services in Canada. It offers fresh, natural ingredients and innovative recipes that allow home cooks to create amazing dishes in even less than half an hour. It is great for couples and families or even a single hearty eater. Discover its menu, pricing, and other particulars in this Chef’s Plate review.