Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Nonna Box VS BurgaBox comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $41.95
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $99.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Stephanie Bankhead on 09/08/2018The products we were received were wonderful. However the past 2 months have not received a box, nor have we been charged. Sent multiple messages and emails and no reply. The store shows every product out of stock. Is this company no longer in business?
- Submitted By Pat on 06/08/2018I purchased a 3-month subscription of Nonna Box and I am extremely happy with it: variety of products that you can't find in stores, easy to follow recipes, interesting facts about the ingredients. I've recommended the service to friends and happy to do it here.
- Submitted By John Waggner on 09/15/2017This is fantastic! Just got my first box and I can’t believe how amazing everything is, even the pasta is impressive. Can’t wait for the next one to arrive!
- Submitted By Laura Marsh on 07/24/2017Absolutely beautiful boxes, we have been to Italy 2 times already and this is the real stuff, believe me, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By Alice on 05/26/2018I orders a three month subscription and only received one. I have tried to contact burgabox for a refund and get no response.
- Submitted By Mark Sells on 12/28/2017Definitely a must-try if you love burgers. I have tried tons of great burgers across the country, but burgabox takes the cake!
- Submitted By Sam Bain on 12/14/2017I know that I’m not paying just for the food but for all the creativeness and hard work, the burgers really are different, richer, and insanely delicious, but I still think that they should charge less, it is too much for many guys who would love to try the burgers.
- Submitted By David White on 11/01/2017The only problem with BurgaBox is that once you try their burgers, you can never go back to the regular ones :D
If you love massive burgers and want to get a chance to make a completely original burger using secret sauces and spice rubs, BurgaBox is made for you. Along with the unique burger ingredients, you get 4 delicious sides with extraordinary toppings. If this sounds good, find out how you can get your hands on these burger kits in this Burgabox review.