If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Hungryroot VS BurgaBox comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $99.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Alice on 05/26/2018I orders a three month subscription and only received one. I have tried to contact burgabox for a refund and get no response.
- Submitted By Mark Sells on 12/28/2017Definitely a must-try if you love burgers. I have tried tons of great burgers across the country, but burgabox takes the cake!
- Submitted By Sam Bain on 12/14/2017I know that I’m not paying just for the food but for all the creativeness and hard work, the burgers really are different, richer, and insanely delicious, but I still think that they should charge less, it is too much for many guys who would love to try the burgers.
- Submitted By David White on 11/01/2017The only problem with BurgaBox is that once you try their burgers, you can never go back to the regular ones :D
Hungryroot is a vegan meal kit service that offers ready-made and ready-to-cook plant-based food, ranging from scrumptious veggie tacos to irresistible raw cookie dough. In this detailed Hungryroot review, we discover what it is like to cook with this meal kit service and explore its vast selection of veggie meals, snacks, and desserts.