You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Foodstirs or BurgaBox can better meet your needs? This Foodstirs VS BurgaBox comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $99.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Shannon Kraft on 02/06/2019I purchased the organic brooklyn salted chocolate chip with sea salt brownie mix and it turned out terrible, how on earth can a brownie come out so wrong , hard as a rock on the outside so when i went to slice it it almost broke my knife, it was extremely hard the inside was fine but its all over the place and i was going to serve this to company tomorrow and it looks like i will have to make something else. very disappointing
- Submitted By Anna Robertson on 12/22/2017We loved every kit we ordered, particularly out of this world donuts. It is easier that I thought, the decorations are beautiful and I love that it’s organic.
- Submitted By Ellie Adams on 10/29/2017I’m not much of a baker and I thought that I could never make the treats look as good as the ones in the photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not that hard at all. I served the cake pops and pop-corn cupcakes at a party last week, everyone loved them!
- Submitted By Tim Phillips on 10/14/2017The kits could be a bit cheaper, but you do get the molds and stuff that you get to keep, so I guess it’s ok.
- Submitted By Alice on 05/26/2018I orders a three month subscription and only received one. I have tried to contact burgabox for a refund and get no response.
- Submitted By Mark Sells on 12/28/2017Definitely a must-try if you love burgers. I have tried tons of great burgers across the country, but burgabox takes the cake!
- Submitted By Sam Bain on 12/14/2017I know that I’m not paying just for the food but for all the creativeness and hard work, the burgers really are different, richer, and insanely delicious, but I still think that they should charge less, it is too much for many guys who would love to try the burgers.
- Submitted By David White on 11/01/2017The only problem with BurgaBox is that once you try their burgers, you can never go back to the regular ones :D
If you love massive burgers and want to get a chance to make a completely original burger using secret sauces and spice rubs, BurgaBox is made for you. Along with the unique burger ingredients, you get 4 delicious sides with extraordinary toppings. If this sounds good, find out how you can get your hands on these burger kits in this Burgabox review.