Nonna Box and Blue Apron are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Nonna Box VS Blue Apron comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $41.95
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Pat on 06/08/2018I purchased a 3-month subscription of Nonna Box and I am extremely happy with it: variety of products that you can't find in stores, easy to follow recipes, interesting facts about the ingredients. I've recommended the service to friends and happy to do it here.
- Submitted By John Waggner on 09/15/2017This is fantastic! Just got my first box and I can’t believe how amazing everything is, even the pasta is impressive. Can’t wait for the next one to arrive!
- Submitted By Laura Marsh on 07/24/2017Absolutely beautiful boxes, we have been to Italy 2 times already and this is the real stuff, believe me, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By Christa Weine on 07/05/2017I understand that the price can’t be lower, but it is still a bit too expensive for me. Other than that, I am absolutely in love with the food, the nonnas, everything!
- Submitted By Rachel Nobs on 04/18/2018Blue Apron has totally changed my life. The food is fresh the recipes are surprising and my family is so happy that I am cooking dinner for them three nights a week. Every year I worry that blue apron will stop sending me food, and then I don't know what I will do. Three cheers for Blue Apron.
- Submitted By Valerie on 03/13/2018Very unhappy with this company. Even after you stop your delivery, they charge you again and you get food you do not want, won't eat and they won't refund your money. Buyer beware.
- Submitted By Jess B. on 02/20/2016I've been using Blue Apron for over about two years now. It was really awesome at first, but in the past 6 months, every box I have received has been messed up in some way. I'm talking totally wrong meals, missing ingredients, cracked eggs, ingredients that don't match any of the meals in the box, etc. Basically, I've given them several chances because I did have such a good run with them but I only expect their quality to go down. It's a shame because price wise, it's as good as it gets
- Submitted By Luis Blanco on 02/15/2018Blue Apron has been excellent. We tried BA and from week 1 were impressed. The meals are flavorful, the easy to follow instructions are perfect, and the variety of cuisine is fun. We are truly enjoying the ability to prepare our home cooked meals while exploring new foods, flavors, and regions that we otherwise would have. Thank you Blue Apron!!
Blue Apron is a meal delivery service geared toward suiting your particular eating preferences, so you have a lot of freedom when it comes to choosing your ingredients. It focuses on responsible food and animal growing practices, which sets it apart from other meal kit deliveries. Read our Blue Apron review to discover if it is the right service for you.