Choosing between Foodstirs and Blue Apron, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Foodstirs VS Blue Apron comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Anna Robertson on 12/22/2017We loved every kit we ordered, particularly out of this world donuts. It is easier that I thought, the decorations are beautiful and I love that it’s organic.
- Submitted By Ellie Adams on 10/29/2017I’m not much of a baker and I thought that I could never make the treats look as good as the ones in the photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not that hard at all. I served the cake pops and pop-corn cupcakes at a party last week, everyone loved them!
- Submitted By Tim Phillips on 10/14/2017The kits could be a bit cheaper, but you do get the molds and stuff that you get to keep, so I guess it’s ok.
- Submitted By Rachel Nobs on 04/18/2018Blue Apron has totally changed my life. The food is fresh the recipes are surprising and my family is so happy that I am cooking dinner for them three nights a week. Every year I worry that blue apron will stop sending me food, and then I don't know what I will do. Three cheers for Blue Apron.
- Submitted By Valerie on 03/13/2018Very unhappy with this company. Even after you stop your delivery, they charge you again and you get food you do not want, won't eat and they won't refund your money. Buyer beware.
- Submitted By Jess B. on 02/20/2016I've been using Blue Apron for over about two years now. It was really awesome at first, but in the past 6 months, every box I have received has been messed up in some way. I'm talking totally wrong meals, missing ingredients, cracked eggs, ingredients that don't match any of the meals in the box, etc. Basically, I've given them several chances because I did have such a good run with them but I only expect their quality to go down. It's a shame because price wise, it's as good as it gets
- Submitted By Luis Blanco on 02/15/2018Blue Apron has been excellent. We tried BA and from week 1 were impressed. The meals are flavorful, the easy to follow instructions are perfect, and the variety of cuisine is fun. We are truly enjoying the ability to prepare our home cooked meals while exploring new foods, flavors, and regions that we otherwise would have. Thank you Blue Apron!!
Blue Apron is a meal delivery service geared toward suiting your particular eating preferences, so you have a lot of freedom when it comes to choosing your ingredients. It focuses on responsible food and animal growing practices, which sets it apart from other meal kit deliveries. Read our Blue Apron review to discover if it is the right service for you.