Cannot decide between BistroMD and Grandcestors? It is definitely a tough choice. Both companies use high-quality ingredients in order to provide you with healthy, delicious food. Luckily, with this comparison, you can find out which one is a better choice for your dietary needs and preferences.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.50
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $22.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
|7||$179.95 (first week $134.96)||$8.99|
|5||$149.95 (first week $112.46)||$9.99|
|Lunches and Dinners|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
|7||$149.95 (first week $112.46)||$10.71|
|5||$119.95 (first week $89.96)||$11.99|
|Meal||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By John Attenbury on 06/07/2018This is really good food made with high quality ingredients. I like that it's a dr designed plan, as my dr told me that I need to lose 30 pounds to fall into a healthy(er) BMI. Couldn't be more pleased with the customer service, as I initially thought that I wasn't going to be home in time to accept my delivery (traveling for work) but they helped make sure that it was taken care of so I would be home when it arrived. Really pleased overall. Maybe 3-4 meals on the menu were terrible, but the rest were very good. I'm a long term customer for sure.One last thing... Don't get at all what the review from Nan says about the meals having artificial ingredients and loaded with preservatives. Was surprised and pleased that I could easily identify the ingredients on the labels. I didn't see anything that fits the bill that Nan described, but maybe I didn't get the same meals? Really doubt that my experience and theirs could be be that different on such a specific thing as quality of ingredients.
- Submitted By Nan Down on 06/05/2018The food is absolutely disgusting. Do not order this product under any circumstances. The abundance of positive reviews are fake and should not be believed. The food comes old, frozen and loaded with additives/preservatives and is certainly not cooked by a real chef. It is very unhealthy and tastes terrible. I honestly couldn't give any of it away and ended up throwing it all out in the garbage. I tried to get my money back within the legal amount of time that they should be required to refund me and they refused. They told me that it was my fault for not reading the fine print and looking at the ingredients first. You are better off buying any frozen meal product over this, which i would be cheaper and taste better. This is a scam. Don't do it.
- Submitted By Dana Stokes on 12/19/2017If I had to describe Bistro MD meals in one word, the word I’d use would be bland. Sure, it’s supposed to be healthy, low-sodium and what not, but no one is going to die if you use enough salt to make the meals taste good.
- Submitted By Doug Pagan on 12/19/2017Really convenient, quite affordable and also quite tasty, but sometimes the meals are watery because of the freezing, not exactly perfect.
- Submitted By Charlotte W. on 08/07/2018Chicken Tikki Masala: Very mild flavor and a sodium content of 930 mgm/serving. Won't buy it or other products again.
- Submitted By Patricia Ricks on 09/21/2016The meals are pretty bland, not worth the cash.
- Submitted By Georgia Smith on 07/28/2016I like the food and it is really convenient, but there is literally no variety, same meals over and over again.
- Submitted By Christie on 06/11/2016I’m in college and can’t cook, so I occasionally buy Grandcestors meals, just so I have something in the freezer. Not that bad, but not that good either .
BistroMD prepares meals designed for your individual weight loss program and delivers them to your door. A team led by a board-certified medical practitioner with more than 20 years of experience creates the perfect combination of nutritionally optimized and tasty meals for your diet plan. All you have to do is finally enjoy losing weight.