If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our BistroMD vs. Freshly comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.50
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
|7||$179.95 (first week $134.96)||$8.99|
|5||$149.95 (first week $112.46)||$9.99|
|Lunches and Dinners|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
|7||$149.95 (first week $112.46)||$10.71|
|5||$119.95 (first week $89.96)||$11.99|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Sally Manuel on 08/12/2019I am really pleased with the meals. I ordered to loose weight and due to lack of time to cook..as a nurse not unusual to work 60 hours a week. I would end up with fast food 7nstead i get healthy food. A great selection that i have ventured and tried things i never would of. The cost if i consider not ordering out or not running to Dunkin daily is reasonable. Im down like 3 pounds a week feel satisfied and feel better.
- Submitted By Jennifer R Jordan on 07/20/2019I think all the people that have had issues with delivery, have an issue with their FEDEX contractor. I have been receiving meals for a few months. Every week, 12 meals. (4 meals 3 people) No delivery issues. I am now searching for another prepared delivery option only because I am tired of the available options. I had hoped that they would do a complete rotation. 90% of the meals are excellent. 10% just did not suite my taste. I am sure I will order again when I tire of the next thing. My 15 year old son loves it too!
- Submitted By Dave on 06/19/2019I have been doing BistroMD for a while, 3 meals 7 days a week. The meals are restaurant quality and microwavable. Something different for every meal. The hardest part of a diet when cooking for yourself is portion control, quality, and variety. This is what I love about BistroMD. Not only is the food great, but it is trouble free. No shopping, no cooking. Just 5 minutes in the microwave. I consistently lose 3+ lbs a week, while enjoying what I eat. This is a life changer!
- Submitted By Thomas Hartnett on 06/18/2019Stay Away from Bistro MD: high cost, too many wired recipes, total lack of customer service. Total rip off. One star rating because you can’t go any lower.
- Submitted By robb on 08/27/2019I am happy with the selection, quality, price. I will be staying long term, as long as they don't increase prices.
- Submitted By Christina on 08/18/2019Freshly was not good, and not worth the cost. It didn't taste particularly healthy NOR good. I had to struggle to make my way through the rest of my initial 6-meal trial. I will certainly never order from Freshly again.
- Submitted By SunnyDays on 06/20/2019I've been enjoying Freshly for a few months now and have to say they have exceeded my expectations. The meals arrive fully cooked and are kept cool in a well insulated box with earth friendly gel packs to keep them at a refrigerated temperature. They can go right into your fridge for later or pop one in the microwave for about 3 minuets and your dinner is ready. If you don't think you'll be eating them within the designated time listed on the package you can just freeze them and eat them when you're ready. ...
- Submitted By Jennifer Charley on 05/22/2019I would love to give this company a good review as there food was nothing short of outstanding however, the delivery was terrible. 3 out of 5 deliveries were canceled last minute and I was not notified till the day of and in one case not at all. Which left me a busy single mom with no food to cook on a Monday night and no time to shop for the week. These meal plans are supposed to make our lives more simplified and be all about be convenience and instead freshly gave me several weeks of stress. I don’t care how good the food is if it’s not there to enjoy it it’s not worth it .
Freshly is a Paleo-inspired meal delivery service that brings you protein-packed, chef-prepared meals that are sure to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. If you are thinking about giving Freshly meals a try, be sure to read our detailed review of Freshly and check out Freshly reviews written by more or less satisfied customers.