If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Yumble VS Bistro MD comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 26 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.50
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Yumble meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
|7||$179.95 (first week $134.96)||$8.99|
|5||$149.95 (first week $112.46)||$9.99|
|Lunches and Dinners|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
|7||$149.95 (first week $112.46)||$10.71|
|5||$119.95 (first week $89.96)||$11.99|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rebecca on 13/02/2019Yumble is such a scam. My kids didn’t like the foods (I don’t blame them), and I canceled after two weeks. Apparently if you cancel with a reason of “picky eater”, you have to also “opt out” of their “picky eater club” offer. This is not obvious and now I was just sent more gross food, and my concern about getting a refund is going unanswered. Do not recommend!
- Submitted By Evelyn McConnell on 10/17/2018Great quality, really creative and diverse, I am just a bit unhappy with the portions. My 8-year-old has a big appetite and quite often he asks for a snack soon after he finishes the meal. He always says he feels full, but I’d like it if the portions were just a bit larger, just to avoid snacking. Still, I could never get him to eat all the veggies and I’ll definitely keep ordering, these guys really know what they’re doing and they seem to understand my kid’s taste better than I do :)
- Submitted By William Clark on 09/27/2018I’m not a good cook, my wife works long hours, and our twins are hungry every 2 hours. Yumble has really made things so much easier. The boys love the meals and they are happy they no longer have to put up with my lousy cooking, ha ha :smile: Plus, it’s really cheap, I couldn’t make anything nearly as delicious and healthy for that kind of money. 5 out of 5!
- Submitted By Katy Silva on 09/18/2018I bought this product seeking to avoid the typical frozen meal I can get in any supermarket for 5 dls but that was exactly what I received from Yumble. I think they spend too much on kid engagement with useless fictional characters and toys and too little on real healthy food. I'm trying to cancel my subscription at this moment.
- Submitted By John Attenbury on 06/07/2018This is really good food made with high quality ingredients. I like that it's a dr designed plan, as my dr told me that I need to lose 30 pounds to fall into a healthy(er) BMI. Couldn't be more pleased with the customer service, as I initially thought that I wasn't going to be home in time to accept my delivery (traveling for work) but they helped make sure that it was taken care of so I would be home when it arrived. Really pleased overall. Maybe 3-4 meals on the menu were terrible, but the rest were very good. I'm a long term customer for sure. One last thing... Don't get at all what the review from Nan says about the meals having artificial ingredients and loaded with preservatives. Was surprised and pleased that I could easily identify the ingredients on the labels. I didn't see anything that fits the bill that Nan described, but maybe I didn't get the same meals? Really doubt that my experience and theirs could be be that different on such a specific thing as quality of ingredients.
- Submitted By Nan Down on 06/05/2018The food is absolutely disgusting. Do not order this product under any circumstances. The abundance of positive reviews are fake and should not be believed. The food comes old, frozen and loaded with additives/preservatives and is certainly not cooked by a real chef. It is very unhealthy and tastes terrible. I honestly couldn't give any of it away and ended up throwing it all out in the garbage. I tried to get my money back within the legal amount of time that they should be required to refund me and they refused. They told me that it was my fault for not reading the fine print and looking at the ingredients first. You are better off buying any frozen meal product over this, which i would be cheaper and taste better. This is a scam. Don't do it.
- Submitted By Dana Stokes on 12/19/2017If I had to describe Bistro MD meals in one word, the word I’d use would be bland. Sure, it’s supposed to be healthy, low-sodium and what not, but no one is going to die if you use enough salt to make the meals taste good.
- Submitted By Doug Pagan on 12/19/2017Really convenient, quite affordable and also quite tasty, but sometimes the meals are watery because of the freezing, not exactly perfect.
BistroMD prepares meals designed for your individual weight loss program and delivers them to your door. A team led by a board-certified medical practitioner with more than 20 years of experience creates the perfect combination of nutritionally optimized and tasty meals for your diet plan. All you have to do is finally enjoy losing weight.