No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Wild Zora and Bistro MD offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Wild Zora VS Bistro MD comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Thomas Hartnett on 06/18/2019Stay Away from Bistro MD: high cost, too many wired recipes, total lack of customer service. Total rip off. One star rating because you can’t go any lower.
- Submitted By Courtney on 05/10/2019I ordered a vegetarian meal plan for my sister for a week to help her out. She doesn't like cooking, so I thought this was the best of both worlds! Wrong! The delivery was late, so when she finally received the food, they were lukewarm. Out of feeling bad for me, she tried a meal and got really sick afterwards. I got ahold of them (as did she), and they agreed to send her a replacement week. I asked if I needed to go through and choose the meals again since she was vegetarian. They said, "No, there is no need. She will be receiving the same food that she ordered last week." Wrong again. The package arrived a day late again, but thankfully they weren't in as bad shape as the first time. But 4 out of the 10 meals had seafood in them, so she wasn't able to eat them. I emailed them AGAIN asking to go through a refund process because I was fed up. They tried to send more replacement meals but I declined and asked for a refund instead. "Well you know that our vegetarian meal plan actually includes seafood, so that's what we sent her." After explaining to them that I tried to warn them that she doesn't eat meat, they finally said, "Well okay. But we can only issue a refund for those 4 meals." Whatever. I told them that it would be $36 for the four meals. They sent an email days later saying, "We have issued a refund of $30. Please wait (so and so) days until this reflects in your account." I emailed back AGAIN telling them that they did not refund me the right amount."Good Afternoon, ________.Thank you for your email. It would be my pleasure to assist you.I would be happy to check into the total amount of your refund, however, I am not able to locate an account with your name or email address.If you can please provide the full shipping name, and delivery address, so we can proceed. I look forward to your response.We wish you success along your journey towards life-transforming wellness."I sent the information they needed. That was a month ago. Do you think they actually refunded me the rest? Or even followed up with me after this? Nope. I am so over this company. They are willing to work with you if they think they will still get your business. But when they sniff out the first scent of you leaving, they put their worst representative on the phone. I'm sticking with HelloFresh from now on. I have yet to receive a bad box from them.
- Submitted By Maggie on 04/30/2019In 2 weeks I had 3 decent meals and the rest were plain lousy or absolutely inedible. Very disappointed.
- Submitted By John Attenbury on 06/07/2018This is really good food made with high quality ingredients. I like that it's a dr designed plan, as my dr told me that I need to lose 30 pounds to fall into a healthy(er) BMI. Couldn't be more pleased with the customer service, as I initially thought that I wasn't going to be home in time to accept my delivery (traveling for work) but they helped make sure that it was taken care of so I would be home when it arrived. Really pleased overall. Maybe 3-4 meals on the menu were terrible, but the rest were very good. I'm a long term customer for sure.One last thing... Don't get at all what the review from Nan says about the meals having artificial ingredients and loaded with preservatives. Was surprised and pleased that I could easily identify the ingredients on the labels. I didn't see anything that fits the bill that Nan described, but maybe I didn't get the same meals? Really doubt that my experience and theirs could be be that different on such a specific thing as quality of ingredients.
BistroMD prepares meals designed for your individual weight loss program and delivers them to your door. A team led by a board-certified medical practitioner with more than 20 years of experience creates the perfect combination of nutritionally optimized and tasty meals for your diet plan. All you have to do is finally enjoy losing weight.