If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Little Spoon VS Bistro MD comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.50
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Blends per day||Weekly price||Price per blend|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
|7||$179.95 (first week $134.96)||$8.99|
|5||$149.95 (first week $112.46)||$9.99|
|Lunches and Dinners|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
|7||$149.95 (first week $112.46)||$10.71|
|5||$119.95 (first week $89.96)||$11.99|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ashley Clark on 09/07/2018My babe is loving her Little Spoon blends and I love that she is trying all sorts of new ingredients each week!
- Submitted By Betty Turner on 09/04/2018My kid likes to eat little spoon blends, but I wish there were more flavors to choose from. I want more variety in my baby's diet, so I really hope they'll add new flavors soon. Everything else about the service is like advertised and the customer support people are nice as well.
- Submitted By Anne Marlow on 08/24/2018I've been using Little Spoon for a couple of months now, and I love what they are doing. As a mom who has to work and take care of her baby, they are a true godsend for me. My baby of seven months likes all the blends we tried and I'm just happy knowing that I get to feed my kid good food. I wish they were a bit cheaper, though.
- Submitted By Coach on 07/24/2018Worst company and worst customer service stay away!!!! Order came hot, ice was all melted, food was bad. Owner refused to give a refund of original payment by credit card; would only give a credit on account. Wrote back with a snarky comment. Go to Once a upon a Farm- their food is great, they have great customer service and are kind and care about there customers. The owner of Little Spoon needs to check her attitude and go find another job. So rude. Your selling baby food lady, care about your customers!! She’s just in it for the money!! So sad. Run far, far away.!!!
- Submitted By John Attenbury on 06/07/2018This is really good food made with high quality ingredients. I like that it's a dr designed plan, as my dr told me that I need to lose 30 pounds to fall into a healthy(er) BMI. Couldn't be more pleased with the customer service, as I initially thought that I wasn't going to be home in time to accept my delivery (traveling for work) but they helped make sure that it was taken care of so I would be home when it arrived. Really pleased overall. Maybe 3-4 meals on the menu were terrible, but the rest were very good. I'm a long term customer for sure. One last thing... Don't get at all what the review from Nan says about the meals having artificial ingredients and loaded with preservatives. Was surprised and pleased that I could easily identify the ingredients on the labels. I didn't see anything that fits the bill that Nan described, but maybe I didn't get the same meals? Really doubt that my experience and theirs could be be that different on such a specific thing as quality of ingredients.
- Submitted By Nan Down on 06/05/2018The food is absolutely disgusting. Do not order this product under any circumstances. The abundance of positive reviews are fake and should not be believed. The food comes old, frozen and loaded with additives/preservatives and is certainly not cooked by a real chef. It is very unhealthy and tastes terrible. I honestly couldn't give any of it away and ended up throwing it all out in the garbage. I tried to get my money back within the legal amount of time that they should be required to refund me and they refused. They told me that it was my fault for not reading the fine print and looking at the ingredients first. You are better off buying any frozen meal product over this, which i would be cheaper and taste better. This is a scam. Don't do it.
- Submitted By Dana Stokes on 12/19/2017If I had to describe Bistro MD meals in one word, the word I’d use would be bland. Sure, it’s supposed to be healthy, low-sodium and what not, but no one is going to die if you use enough salt to make the meals taste good.
- Submitted By Doug Pagan on 12/19/2017Really convenient, quite affordable and also quite tasty, but sometimes the meals are watery because of the freezing, not exactly perfect.
Little Spoon is a meal delivery service for babies that provides fresh, organic baby blends and creates its products in cooperation with experts on feeding babies and toddlers. In this review, we cover everything from the quality and variety of the blends to Little Spoon cost. Learn what others have to say in user-written Little Spoon baby food reviews.