Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Yumble VS Beetnik Foods comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 26 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.99
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Yumble meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
|Beetnik Foods Pricing|
|Variety Packs||$62.99 - $169.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By shannon on 07/06/2018I thought these looked like a great option to have around for quick snacks or for when our daughter (9) doesn't want to eat what I am making my husband and myself for dinner. Unfortunately, the food quality and taste were way below our expectations. The naan pizza had zero taste and the cherry tomatoes must have been frozen and thawed because they were super mushy. The chicken nuggets were soggy (heated in oven, not microwave) and mealy. You get the picture. I guess it's better than someone feeding their kids fast food, but if you're used to healthy home cooked meals, these are not for you.
- Submitted By Shannon Pulfrey on 06/25/2018My toddler will not eat their food so I have tried in vain to cancel my subscription. Their website will not let you terminate your subscription, you can only skip weeks. In order actually cancel you have to e-mail, text or call. I have e-mailed twice, called once (and no one answers the phone btw, they ask you to leave a message or email/text), and sent a text message. I have yet to receive a reply and this is within the last month. I have had to contact my bank to dispute charges. I do not want to keeping going back to their website to skip weeks. I want to cancel! So frustrating!
- Submitted By John Hallman on 06/12/2018I’m a single dad and proud and I’m sad I can’t cook for my girls. Two moms at kindergarten suggested Yumble and I can’t thank them enough. The girls are happy because everything is tasty and they can choose their meals like at a diner, fill out charts, and get the cards, and I’m happy that I can provide them with a decent meal. So far, it has been working really well for us
- Submitted By Hazel Walker on 06/10/2018Tried it because it offers vegetarian meals, stuck with it because my kids love the food. They say they like it because it’s fun and crunchy I see that some folks are complaining about nutrition, but honestly, I don’t know what the fuss is about. The meals are filled with healthy veg, just made so the kids would eat them. I for one am grateful that I don’t have to cook all the time.
- Submitted By sk8donna on 07/06/2018I thought it was ME that was picky . BUT, I AGREE IT WAS THE WORST TASTING STUFF I EVER ATE. They were all brown and looked nothing like the packaging. I bought one of each and each one was worse than the next. Maybe, they were frozen and refrozen again. They were expensive and my dogs would not even touch it. And they eat anything.. Sorry Beetnik . I think you need a better Quality control person. ;-(
- Submitted By Jd on 06/27/2018I was so happy to see frozen organic ent dinners. I bought 3 different entrees. I have to say it was so bad I had to spit it out. Did Beetnick taste what they are selling? My throat was literally burned the spice it was so hot. Do not buy this product. All of the dinners include large amounts of black, bell, and RED pepper spice. Not only does it taste awful but it will turn you acidic. Bad.
- Submitted By Kat on 05/28/2018The lemon chicken w/cauliflower was one of the worst things I've ever eaten. And I'm really not a picky eater. I had to add a bunch of ingredients just so I could choke it down.
- Submitted By Lori on 04/19/2018I was so excited to find some GF frozen meals I could pop in the microwave for lunch. I bought 3 and if the others are like the Lemon Chicken with Cauliflower rice, I'm sorry I did! The actual product looks nothing like what's on the cover but I could overlook that if it tasted good. While it was cooking I reviewed the nutritional content and was pleased it wasn't loaded with carbs. Taste wise, it was awful. Tasted sour with a spicy heat tint to it. Second and third bites weren't any better and I tossed it out. I'm so disappointed.
Yumble Kids is a meal delivery for children designed to make it easier to get your little ones to eat only what is perfectly good for them. You can choose from nearly 2 dozen healthy and delicious Yumble meals every week and customize your orders in accordance with your child’s dietary restrictions. For more useful details, read our Yumble Kids review.