Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Yumble VS Beetnik Foods comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 26 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.49
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Yumble meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
|Beetnik Foods Pricing|
|Variety Packs||$62.99 - $169.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rebecca on 13/02/2019Yumble is such a scam. My kids didn’t like the foods (I don’t blame them), and I canceled after two weeks. Apparently if you cancel with a reason of “picky eater”, you have to also “opt out” of their “picky eater club” offer. This is not obvious and now I was just sent more gross food, and my concern about getting a refund is going unanswered. Do not recommend!
- Submitted By Evelyn McConnell on 10/17/2018Great quality, really creative and diverse, I am just a bit unhappy with the portions. My 8-year-old has a big appetite and quite often he asks for a snack soon after he finishes the meal. He always says he feels full, but I’d like it if the portions were just a bit larger, just to avoid snacking. Still, I could never get him to eat all the veggies and I’ll definitely keep ordering, these guys really know what they’re doing and they seem to understand my kid’s taste better than I do :)
- Submitted By William Clark on 09/27/2018I’m not a good cook, my wife works long hours, and our twins are hungry every 2 hours. Yumble has really made things so much easier. The boys love the meals and they are happy they no longer have to put up with my lousy cooking, ha ha :smile: Plus, it’s really cheap, I couldn’t make anything nearly as delicious and healthy for that kind of money. 5 out of 5!
- Submitted By Katy Silva on 09/18/2018I bought this product seeking to avoid the typical frozen meal I can get in any supermarket for 5 dls but that was exactly what I received from Yumble. I think they spend too much on kid engagement with useless fictional characters and toys and too little on real healthy food. I'm trying to cancel my subscription at this moment.
- Submitted By Sharon G Carlson on 09/08/2018worst frozen meal ever, organic lemon chicken with cauliflower, I know why Walmart marked it down, meal in no way resembles photograph, soupy and brown, really bad!
- Submitted By Michael Davis on 08/30/2018I'm on a gluten-free diet, so I decided to try out Beethik Foods, and my overall impression is that the meals are fine, but could be better. Definitely needs more variety.
- Submitted By Sarah Jefferson on 08/18/2018The meals are ok, but the lemon chicken...omg, that has got to be one of the absolute worst things I ever tasted.
- Submitted By Peter Carson on 07/28/2018I decided to leave this review here after seeing all the negative comments other people wrote. I do agree that the food could be better, but hey, it's not that bad. I ordered packs a couple of times when I felt too lazy to actually make my own food and wasn't disappointed. Dunno, maybe I'm just not as picky as the other reviewers.
Yumble Kids is a meal delivery for children designed to make it easier to get your little ones to eat only what is perfectly good for them. You can choose from nearly 2 dozen healthy and delicious Yumble meals every week and customize your orders in accordance with your child’s dietary restrictions. For more useful details, read our Yumble Kids review.