You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Wild Zora or Beetnik Foods can better meet your needs? This Wild Zora VS Beetnik Foods comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.99
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Lori on 04/19/2018I was so excited to find some GF frozen meals I could pop in the microwave for lunch. I bought 3 and if the others are like the Lemon Chicken with Cauliflower rice, I'm sorry I did! The actual product looks nothing like what's on the cover but I could overlook that if it tasted good. While it was cooking I reviewed the nutritional content and was pleased it wasn't loaded with carbs. Taste wise, it was awful. Tasted sour with a spicy heat tint to it. Second and third bites weren't any better and I tossed it out. I'm so disappointed.
- Submitted By Gtam on 04/18/2018I had the Lemon Chicken with Cauliflower. That has to be the worst frozen dinner i have ever tasted in my life. It tasted literally like dirt. .. Seriously ...DIRT. I will never purchase again.
- Submitted By cheryl peters on 04/18/2018I was so looking forward to this. Bought both the lemon chicken & the chili. What a waste of money, time, calories & anticipation. This was the worst food I've EVER had! Absolutely no flavor, salt & pepper didn't help at all. Looked unappetizing -- tasted even worse. My Westie who we jokingly call Notorious P I G because she will eat anything, actually took a bite and then walked away. Wish I had read reviews before buying.
- Submitted By Claire Beaupre on 03/19/2018I purchased beetnik paleo because it was low in sodium and organic. what I got was a watery tasteless product that turned me off. There was so little seasoning there was no taste, even salting it didn't improve the taste. Will never buy it again.
Wild Zora is a Paleo meal and snack delivery service that has partnered with Paleo Meals To Go in order to provide lovers of healthy, primal food with the most natural dehydrated meals, snacks, and bars available on the market. Discover the full range of its tasty products in this comprehensive Wild Zora review.