You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Wild Zora or Beetnik Foods can better meet your needs? This Wild Zora VS Beetnik Foods comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.99
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Sharon G Carlson on 09/08/2018worst frozen meal ever, organic lemon chicken with cauliflower, I know why Walmart marked it down, meal in no way resembles photograph, soupy and brown, really bad!
- Submitted By Michael Davis on 08/30/2018I'm on a gluten-free diet, so I decided to try out Beethik Foods, and my overall impression is that the meals are fine, but could be better. Definitely needs more variety.
- Submitted By Sarah Jefferson on 08/18/2018The meals are ok, but the lemon chicken...omg, that has got to be one of the absolute worst things I ever tasted.
- Submitted By Peter Carson on 07/28/2018I decided to leave this review here after seeing all the negative comments other people wrote. I do agree that the food could be better, but hey, it's not that bad. I ordered packs a couple of times when I felt too lazy to actually make my own food and wasn't disappointed. Dunno, maybe I'm just not as picky as the other reviewers.
Wild Zora is a Paleo meal and snack delivery service that has partnered with Paleo Meals To Go in order to provide lovers of healthy, primal food with the most natural dehydrated meals, snacks, and bars available on the market. Discover the full range of its tasty products in this comprehensive Wild Zora review.