If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Prepped VS Beetnik Foods comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.00
- Shipping Cost: $15.00 - 30.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.99
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|$10.00 to $11.00||$7.00 to $11.50||$1.99 to $4.99||$7.00 to $8.00|
|Beetnik Foods Pricing|
|Variety Packs||$62.99 - $169.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Frank Arriaga on 02/07/2019The best meal delivery for singles I’ve tried so far. I order almost every week and not once have I got anything that I didn’t like. Usually, one meal is enough to keep me full, but I get a couple of sides as well for when I’m really hungry.
- Submitted By Martha Adams on 11/28/2018We order about once a month, get 20 meals or so at once to save on shipping, stick most of them in the freezer and defrost them when I’m not in the mood to cook. Of course, they are better fresh, but they taste good when defrosted too. I just think that the breakfasts could be cheaper and there should be more of them.
- Submitted By Sharon G Carlson on 09/08/2018worst frozen meal ever, organic lemon chicken with cauliflower, I know why Walmart marked it down, meal in no way resembles photograph, soupy and brown, really bad!
- Submitted By Michael Davis on 08/30/2018I'm on a gluten-free diet, so I decided to try out Beethik Foods, and my overall impression is that the meals are fine, but could be better. Definitely needs more variety.
- Submitted By Sarah Jefferson on 08/18/2018The meals are ok, but the lemon chicken...omg, that has got to be one of the absolute worst things I ever tasted.
- Submitted By Peter Carson on 07/28/2018I decided to leave this review here after seeing all the negative comments other people wrote. I do agree that the food could be better, but hey, it's not that bad. I ordered packs a couple of times when I felt too lazy to actually make my own food and wasn't disappointed. Dunno, maybe I'm just not as picky as the other reviewers.
Beetnik Foods is a meal delivery service designed for people who love good food, and by good, we mean both healthy and tasty. It is certified organic, 100% gluten-free, and its selection of meals includes a variety of Paleo and Whole30-compliant dishes. Plus, you get to order as often or rarely as you please. Learn more in our Beetnik Foods review.