If you’d like to start eating healthier but don’t have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Beetnik Foods VS Personal Trainer Food comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.99
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Lori on 04/19/2018I was so excited to find some GF frozen meals I could pop in the microwave for lunch. I bought 3 and if the others are like the Lemon Chicken with Cauliflower rice, I'm sorry I did! The actual product looks nothing like what's on the cover but I could overlook that if it tasted good. While it was cooking I reviewed the nutritional content and was pleased it wasn't loaded with carbs. Taste wise, it was awful. Tasted sour with a spicy heat tint to it. Second and third bites weren't any better and I tossed it out. I'm so disappointed.
- Submitted By Gtam on 04/18/2018I had the Lemon Chicken with Cauliflower. That has to be the worst frozen dinner i have ever tasted in my life. It tasted literally like dirt. .. Seriously ...DIRT. I will never purchase again.
- Submitted By cheryl peters on 04/18/2018I was so looking forward to this. Bought both the lemon chicken & the chili. What a waste of money, time, calories & anticipation. This was the worst food I've EVER had! Absolutely no flavor, salt & pepper didn't help at all. Looked unappetizing -- tasted even worse. My Westie who we jokingly call Notorious P I G because she will eat anything, actually took a bite and then walked away. Wish I had read reviews before buying.
- Submitted By Claire Beaupre on 03/19/2018I purchased beetnik paleo because it was low in sodium and organic. what I got was a watery tasteless product that turned me off. There was so little seasoning there was no taste, even salting it didn't improve the taste. Will never buy it again.
- Submitted By Anna Rogers on 09/03/2017Finally, a weight-loss program that does not make me starve. Not all meals are my all-time favorites, but they keep me full and I can already see AND feel the difference.
- Submitted By Gina Fernandez on 08/15/2017I don't like that the meals are frozen, but it seems to work, I've already lost 5 pounds and I'm only halfway through my 28-day plan.
- Submitted By Gene Philips on 06/24/2017I've been struggling with weight for years, with 100 pounds to lose. I started with Personal Trainer Food a month ago and I am down 15 pounds, which never happened before, no matter how much I tried. I hope I'll keep slimming down at this rate, I can honestly say this changed my life!
Beetnik Foods is a meal delivery service designed for people who love good food, and by good, we mean both healthy and tasty. It is certified organic, 100% gluten-free, and its selection of meals includes a variety of Paleo and Whole30-compliant dishes. Plus, you get to order as often or rarely as you please. Learn more in our Beetnik Foods review.