Choosing between Paleo On The Go and Beetnik Foods, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Paleo On The Go VS Beetnik Foods comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.80
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.99
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Phoenix Helix Variety Pack||$99.00|
|Beetnik Foods Pricing|
|Variety Packs||$62.99 - $169.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mark on 10/13/2016I enjoy eating paleo cause I believe that a man shouldn’t eat anything that he can’t procure himself. All meals that I’ve tried are delicious and very creative, only thing I’m worried about is the price of individual meals. Sometimes it’s just too much and I keep repeating some meals to stay on the budget. Hope it doesn’t get boring this way.
- Submitted By Lydia on 09/07/2016Paleo On The Go is a perfect choice for getting your health and body back in shape. Quality ingredients, no pesticides and additives, I’m finally certain that I’m not eating junk. I also applaud them for making the meals taste this great without using any seasonings.
- Submitted By Matthew on 08/22/2016Too expensive for my taste.
- Submitted By sk8donna on 07/06/2018I thought it was ME that was picky . BUT, I AGREE IT WAS THE WORST TASTING STUFF I EVER ATE. They were all brown and looked nothing like the packaging. I bought one of each and each one was worse than the next. Maybe, they were frozen and refrozen again. They were expensive and my dogs would not even touch it. And they eat anything.. Sorry Beetnik . I think you need a better Quality control person. ;-(
- Submitted By Jd on 06/27/2018I was so happy to see frozen organic ent dinners. I bought 3 different entrees. I have to say it was so bad I had to spit it out. Did Beetnick taste what they are selling? My throat was literally burned the spice it was so hot. Do not buy this product. All of the dinners include large amounts of black, bell, and RED pepper spice. Not only does it taste awful but it will turn you acidic. Bad.
- Submitted By Kat on 05/28/2018The lemon chicken w/cauliflower was one of the worst things I've ever eaten. And I'm really not a picky eater. I had to add a bunch of ingredients just so I could choke it down.
- Submitted By Lori on 04/19/2018I was so excited to find some GF frozen meals I could pop in the microwave for lunch. I bought 3 and if the others are like the Lemon Chicken with Cauliflower rice, I'm sorry I did! The actual product looks nothing like what's on the cover but I could overlook that if it tasted good. While it was cooking I reviewed the nutritional content and was pleased it wasn't loaded with carbs. Taste wise, it was awful. Tasted sour with a spicy heat tint to it. Second and third bites weren't any better and I tossed it out. I'm so disappointed.
Paleo On The Go is a great choice if you are looking for a meal delivery that specializes in the Paleo or AIP diets. With its certified Paleo and gluten-free kitchen, Paleo On The Go brings you the freshest and tastiest meat and organic fruits and vegetables in the form of gourmet meals suitable for the Paleo, keto, AIP, and other healthy diets.