When choosing between two such amazing services like Metabolic Meals and Beetnik Foods, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Metabolic Meals VS Beetnik Foods comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.20
- Shipping Cost: $19.95 *
- Delivery Area: 49 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.99
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Meals per day||Days per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Beetnik Foods Pricing|
|Closeout Sale Items||$6.99|
|Specials||$59.99 - $169.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By dan rado on 09/16/2019Never tried a meal plan service before so i thought id give this a shot.They deceive you so please be AWARE.I ordered my first delivery and not only did it take a week to deliver, the food was very small portioned. Once I received my meals, I was emailed by the VP of the company asking that I submit my food choices for the following week otherwise i would not be charged nor sent meals. I was still debating whether I wanted to move forward with this, so I opted to not submit another order. The following week, I was CHARGED and shipped another order for week #3 (week 2 was auto skipped). Basically put, they only have 2 options for you to choose from (meal plan options) and once you place an order, you have NO WAY of cancelling the account from the website so that you dont get charged. They send you an email to make it seem like they wont charge you again unless you choose to order again but then they wait the following week to see if you call in to cancel and then not only do they place the order AUTOMATICALLY without informing you, they ship it asap so that you dont have the opportunity to cancel.Terrible experience. Already called in and told them to cancel my account and send me an email verification that this has been done. Total waste of money here.
- Submitted By Valerie K on 09/16/2018Posting a review because I appreciated the reviews on this site prior to purchasing. We've been using Metabolic Meals for about 6 weeks for lunches and dinners. We started with the service while our kitchen was being remodeled, but we're sticking with it even though the project is done now. When the packages first started coming I thought the portion sizes were small, especially for the price, but in the few cases when I've transferred the food to our dishes I realized that there's more food there than it seems in the provided container. Also, we've lost weight while using this service which is an added bonus. The variety each week and from week to week is nice, and I can't tell you how great it is to have all GF options. Also, the taste of the food on the whole is very good. Every week we find at least a dish or two that we think is amazing, most are good, and usually there's one or none that we don't like at all. It's also great that my husband and I can make separate selections because we have different tastes. On the whole, I'd recommend giving Metabolic Meals a shot if it fits your budget.
- Submitted By Maria M on 04/07/2018I give My Metabolic Meals an A+++. I am very fussy about my food so I needed a meal delivery service that provided outstanding food with REAL ingredients. I used to think that the only way I could get top quality meals was if I made them myself, but with my work schedule it became too demanding to cook every day. Then I found My Metabolic Meals and they saved the day. The menu choices are mouthwatering and easy to select, the deliveries are always on time, and my food is ready in minutes – and delicious! And an added bonus is I am managing my weight with satisfying meals! Thank you for making my life easier. Maria from Tucson, Arizona
- Submitted By Rick Casta on 03/22/2018My experience in the past few months has been great. Meals are really good, lots of options. Package always arrive cold and intact, and on time. Highly recommend!
- Submitted By Bonnieworst frozen organic meal I've ever had. The two little, teeny, tiny pieces of beef in this dinner and guess what, one was entirely a hunk of fat. God awful, do not purchase.
- Submitted By Sharon G Carlson on 09/08/2018worst frozen meal ever, organic lemon chicken with cauliflower, I know why Walmart marked it down, meal in no way resembles photograph, soupy and brown, really bad!
- Submitted By Michael Davis on 08/30/2018I'm on a gluten-free diet, so I decided to try out Beethik Foods, and my overall impression is that the meals are fine, but could be better. Definitely needs more variety.
- Submitted By Sarah Jefferson on 08/18/2018The meals are ok, but the lemon chicken...omg, that has got to be one of the absolute worst things I ever tasted.
Beetnik Foods is a meal delivery service designed for people who love good food, and by good, we mean both healthy and tasty. It is certified organic, 100% gluten-free, and its selection of meals includes a variety of Paleo and Whole30-compliant dishes. Plus, you get to order as often or rarely as you please. Learn more in our Beetnik Foods review.