If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Beetnik Foods VS Home Bistro comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.99
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.50
- Shipping Cost: $15.95-$59.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Beetnik Foods Pricing|
|Variety Packs||$62.99 - $169.00|
|Number of meals||Price||Price per meal|
|10||$115.99 - $174.99||$11.60 - $17.50|
|$12.29 - $24.99|
|Number of bowls||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By sk8donna on 07/06/2018I thought it was ME that was picky . BUT, I AGREE IT WAS THE WORST TASTING STUFF I EVER ATE. They were all brown and looked nothing like the packaging. I bought one of each and each one was worse than the next. Maybe, they were frozen and refrozen again. They were expensive and my dogs would not even touch it. And they eat anything.. Sorry Beetnik . I think you need a better Quality control person. ;-(
- Submitted By Jd on 06/27/2018I was so happy to see frozen organic ent dinners. I bought 3 different entrees. I have to say it was so bad I had to spit it out. Did Beetnick taste what they are selling? My throat was literally burned the spice it was so hot. Do not buy this product. All of the dinners include large amounts of black, bell, and RED pepper spice. Not only does it taste awful but it will turn you acidic. Bad.
- Submitted By Kat on 05/28/2018The lemon chicken w/cauliflower was one of the worst things I've ever eaten. And I'm really not a picky eater. I had to add a bunch of ingredients just so I could choke it down.
- Submitted By Lori on 04/19/2018I was so excited to find some GF frozen meals I could pop in the microwave for lunch. I bought 3 and if the others are like the Lemon Chicken with Cauliflower rice, I'm sorry I did! The actual product looks nothing like what's on the cover but I could overlook that if it tasted good. While it was cooking I reviewed the nutritional content and was pleased it wasn't loaded with carbs. Taste wise, it was awful. Tasted sour with a spicy heat tint to it. Second and third bites weren't any better and I tossed it out. I'm so disappointed.
- Submitted By Catherine Hill on 06/25/2018Poor quality meals - meat like rubber, broccoli no flavor and mushy, rice stuck in a blob like glue. All meals flavorless- poor customer service. They clearly do not want feedback on poor quality- don’t waste your money- you would be better off with take out fast food. And by the way I am a healthcare provider that generally councils patients against fast food.
- Submitted By Maria Jackson on 05/14/2018The available cookbooks use simple ingredients I've actually heard about but the meal choices are always elegant and delicious, so I can even prepare them for my friends without feeling like I'm serving them scrambled eggs.
- Submitted By Ian Cage on 05/12/2018Excellent meal delivery for people who try to steer clear of meat as much as possible but still enjoy a good steak from time to time. I'm no cooking wizard by any stretch of the imagination, so the professional service tips I got with every delivery were more than welcome.
- Submitted By Tina Carlson on 05/05/2018A great fusion of rustic and modern recipes really allows me to express my current mood through the meals I eat and serve to my partner after a hard day's work. The wine suggestions are also a neat little addition that saves a lot of time to wine ignoramuses like me
Home Bistro allows you to enjoy restaurant-grade delicacies in the comfort of your own home. The highly skilled kitchen team is led by a Certified Executive Chef and the ingredients are handpicked to ensure the highest standards of taste and nutrition. Read more about this company and its meal delivery service in our dedicated Home Bistro review.