If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Beetnik Foods VS Home Bistro comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.99
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.50
- Shipping Cost: $15.95-$59.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Beetnik Foods Pricing|
|Variety Packs||$62.99 - $169.00|
|Number of meals||Price||Price per meal|
|10||$115.99 - $174.99||$11.60 - $17.50|
|$12.29 - $24.99|
|Number of bowls||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Lori on 04/19/2018I was so excited to find some GF frozen meals I could pop in the microwave for lunch. I bought 3 and if the others are like the Lemon Chicken with Cauliflower rice, I'm sorry I did! The actual product looks nothing like what's on the cover but I could overlook that if it tasted good. While it was cooking I reviewed the nutritional content and was pleased it wasn't loaded with carbs. Taste wise, it was awful. Tasted sour with a spicy heat tint to it. Second and third bites weren't any better and I tossed it out. I'm so disappointed.
- Submitted By Gtam on 04/18/2018I had the Lemon Chicken with Cauliflower. That has to be the worst frozen dinner i have ever tasted in my life. It tasted literally like dirt. .. Seriously ...DIRT. I will never purchase again.
- Submitted By cheryl peters on 04/18/2018I was so looking forward to this. Bought both the lemon chicken & the chili. What a waste of money, time, calories & anticipation. This was the worst food I've EVER had! Absolutely no flavor, salt & pepper didn't help at all. Looked unappetizing -- tasted even worse. My Westie who we jokingly call Notorious P I G because she will eat anything, actually took a bite and then walked away. Wish I had read reviews before buying.
- Submitted By Claire Beaupre on 03/19/2018I purchased beetnik paleo because it was low in sodium and organic. what I got was a watery tasteless product that turned me off. There was so little seasoning there was no taste, even salting it didn't improve the taste. Will never buy it again.
- Submitted By Maria Jackson on 05/14/2018The available cookbooks use simple ingredients I've actually heard about but the meal choices are always elegant and delicious, so I can even prepare them for my friends without feeling like I'm serving them scrambled eggs.
- Submitted By Ian Cage on 05/12/2018Excellent meal delivery for people who try to steer clear of meat as much as possible but still enjoy a good steak from time to time. I'm no cooking wizard by any stretch of the imagination, so the professional service tips I got with every delivery were more than welcome.
- Submitted By Tina Carlson on 05/05/2018A great fusion of rustic and modern recipes really allows me to express my current mood through the meals I eat and serve to my partner after a hard day's work. The wine suggestions are also a neat little addition that saves a lot of time to wine ignoramuses like me
- Submitted By Cheryl burgan on 01/15/2018My son purchased 10 meals for his grandmother on dec 24....still have not received meals or has any contact been made by company about delay. Just send a refund if you are not going to ship
Home Bistro is a one-stop-shop when it comes to ordering premium quality restaurant-grade cuisine. The food is prepared by a kitchen team led by a Certified Executive Chef and all the ingredients are chosen to ensure the highest possible standards in taste, as well as nutrition. The deliveries are fresh frozen and ready to eat in 10 minutes.