If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Beetnik Foods VS Freshly comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.99
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Beetnik Foods Pricing|
|Variety Packs||$62.99 - $169.00|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sharon G Carlson on 09/08/2018worst frozen meal ever, organic lemon chicken with cauliflower, I know why Walmart marked it down, meal in no way resembles photograph, soupy and brown, really bad!
- Submitted By Michael Davis on 08/30/2018I'm on a gluten-free diet, so I decided to try out Beethik Foods, and my overall impression is that the meals are fine, but could be better. Definitely needs more variety.
- Submitted By Sarah Jefferson on 08/18/2018The meals are ok, but the lemon chicken...omg, that has got to be one of the absolute worst things I ever tasted.
- Submitted By Peter Carson on 07/28/2018I decided to leave this review here after seeing all the negative comments other people wrote. I do agree that the food could be better, but hey, it's not that bad. I ordered packs a couple of times when I felt too lazy to actually make my own food and wasn't disappointed. Dunno, maybe I'm just not as picky as the other reviewers.
- Submitted By Terrill Barnes on 02/27/2019Too... Many occasions when meals have been late or not arrive at all. NOT A RELIABLE FOOD DELIVERY CONPANY.
- Submitted By Ann Griffin on 12/27/2018I’m a single mom to a 7-month old baby boy and having Freshly in my life has been a true lifesaver. I’m currently working two jobs and have absolutely no time or energy to cook and junk food and fatty snacks are simply out of the question. Freshly was an important part of my effort to turn my life around and become a better persona for my son. So far, I liked most of the breakfasts and entrees and I can already see the baby fat starting to disappear inch by inch. Some meals are definitely a bit higher in fat but nothing too excessive and you can maintain a healthy diet and lose weight effectively if you keep track of everything you’re eating.
- Submitted By Bonnie Gordon on 08/02/2018I’m absolutely delighted with the Freshly meals. They are indeed fresh, wholesome, and delicious. I recently regurned from the Duke University Diet & Fitness Center where I was fed 3 balanced, relatively low calorie meals a day for 3 weeks. The Freshly meals are entirely comparable, both in terms of ingredients and total calories. I live alone and do not want to prepare dinners on a daily basis. Freshly is a reasonably priced, excellent alternative. The packaging is great in terms of keeping the food cool and protected delivery. I only regret that the insulation isn’ recyclable.
- Submitted By Travis Wright on 02/05/2018Awesome meals, my only complaint is that they focus on chicken, more beef and pork wouldn’t hurt.
Freshly is a Paleo-inspired meal delivery service that brings you protein-packed, chef-prepared meals that are sure to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. If you are thinking about giving Freshly meals a try, be sure to read our detailed review of Freshly and check out Freshly reviews written by more or less satisfied customers.