If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Beetnik Foods VS Freshly comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.99
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Beetnik Foods Pricing|
|Variety Packs||$62.99 - $169.00|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By sk8donna on 07/06/2018I thought it was ME that was picky . BUT, I AGREE IT WAS THE WORST TASTING STUFF I EVER ATE. They were all brown and looked nothing like the packaging. I bought one of each and each one was worse than the next. Maybe, they were frozen and refrozen again. They were expensive and my dogs would not even touch it. And they eat anything.. Sorry Beetnik . I think you need a better Quality control person. ;-(
- Submitted By Jd on 06/27/2018I was so happy to see frozen organic ent dinners. I bought 3 different entrees. I have to say it was so bad I had to spit it out. Did Beetnick taste what they are selling? My throat was literally burned the spice it was so hot. Do not buy this product. All of the dinners include large amounts of black, bell, and RED pepper spice. Not only does it taste awful but it will turn you acidic. Bad.
- Submitted By Kat on 05/28/2018The lemon chicken w/cauliflower was one of the worst things I've ever eaten. And I'm really not a picky eater. I had to add a bunch of ingredients just so I could choke it down.
- Submitted By Lori on 04/19/2018I was so excited to find some GF frozen meals I could pop in the microwave for lunch. I bought 3 and if the others are like the Lemon Chicken with Cauliflower rice, I'm sorry I did! The actual product looks nothing like what's on the cover but I could overlook that if it tasted good. While it was cooking I reviewed the nutritional content and was pleased it wasn't loaded with carbs. Taste wise, it was awful. Tasted sour with a spicy heat tint to it. Second and third bites weren't any better and I tossed it out. I'm so disappointed.
- Submitted By Travis Wright on 02/05/2018Awesome meals, my only complaint is that they focus on chicken, more beef and pork wouldn’t hurt.
- Submitted By Glenn Holmes on 01/25/2018Don’t know if it’s because of the shipping costs, but the 4-meal plan is too expensive. I mean, 4 meals and 6 meals cost almost the same, it’s like they are trying to force me to order more. And yeah, the meals are really good, I’m just talking about the ridiculous pricing.
- Submitted By Molly Bunyard on 01/19/2018Great choice of entrees but the breakfasts are kinda boring.
- Submitted By Chelsea on 01/16/2018Just tried my first freshly meal today. It was amazing. I would definitely order spaghetti squash and meatballs again. They did mess up on my first order (sent carved turkey when I ordered chicken parm) but customer service was quick to comp my next order. So far so good!
Freshly is a Paleo-inspired meal delivery service that brings you protein-packed, chef-prepared meals that are sure to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. If you are thinking about giving Freshly meals a try, be sure to read our detailed review of Freshly and check out Freshly reviews written by more or less satisfied customers.