If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective 17 Day Diet Delivery VS Beetnik Foods comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.66
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.99
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
|Beetnik Foods Pricing|
|Variety Packs||$62.99 - $169.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sandy Griffits on 10/02/2016I was kind of bummed out by the fact that this program actually is too good to be true. It sounded really awesome and all the info that I read online pointed towards a safe bet. Still, I lost only 3 pounds in 17 weeks, not 10-12 as it is promised. The meals themselves are delicious and nutritious (I presume), but I could have lost those 3 pounds just by skipping on sweets and soda. Which I did. This was still a good experience since I learned I could live without those added sugars. Too bad I had to pay more than $500 to realize that.
- Submitted By Raoul Myer on 09/14/2016I think it’s a shame this meal program doesn’t also include an exercise program. I’m positive that you couldn’t possibly achieve those results by continuing to be a couch potato and just eating the meals. Meals are tasty and worth every penny, but still, the whole program feels kind of incomplete.
- Submitted By sk8donna on 07/06/2018I thought it was ME that was picky . BUT, I AGREE IT WAS THE WORST TASTING STUFF I EVER ATE. They were all brown and looked nothing like the packaging. I bought one of each and each one was worse than the next. Maybe, they were frozen and refrozen again. They were expensive and my dogs would not even touch it. And they eat anything.. Sorry Beetnik . I think you need a better Quality control person. ;-(
- Submitted By Jd on 06/27/2018I was so happy to see frozen organic ent dinners. I bought 3 different entrees. I have to say it was so bad I had to spit it out. Did Beetnick taste what they are selling? My throat was literally burned the spice it was so hot. Do not buy this product. All of the dinners include large amounts of black, bell, and RED pepper spice. Not only does it taste awful but it will turn you acidic. Bad.
- Submitted By Kat on 05/28/2018The lemon chicken w/cauliflower was one of the worst things I've ever eaten. And I'm really not a picky eater. I had to add a bunch of ingredients just so I could choke it down.
- Submitted By Lori on 04/19/2018I was so excited to find some GF frozen meals I could pop in the microwave for lunch. I bought 3 and if the others are like the Lemon Chicken with Cauliflower rice, I'm sorry I did! The actual product looks nothing like what's on the cover but I could overlook that if it tasted good. While it was cooking I reviewed the nutritional content and was pleased it wasn't loaded with carbs. Taste wise, it was awful. Tasted sour with a spicy heat tint to it. Second and third bites weren't any better and I tossed it out. I'm so disappointed.
If you’ve heard of Dr. Mike Moreno and his book “17 Day Diet,” then you are probably aware of the possibilities that this weight loss program provides. If you’re looking to lose those excess pounds through a healthy, efficient and sustainable diet plan, 17 Day Diet Delivery could be your greatest ally. You will start losing weight in just 17 days.