When choosing between two such amazing services like Prepped and Balance By BistroMD, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Prepped VS Balance By BistroMD comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.00
- Shipping Cost: $15.00 - 30.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.95
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|$10.00 to $11.00||$7.00 to $11.50||$1.99 to $4.99||$7.00 to $8.00|
|Breakfast||$5.99 - $9.89|
|Lunch and Dinner||$7.99 - $13.99|
|EATS Snacks||$10.99 - $19.99|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Frank Arriaga on 02/07/2019The best meal delivery for singles I’ve tried so far. I order almost every week and not once have I got anything that I didn’t like. Usually, one meal is enough to keep me full, but I get a couple of sides as well for when I’m really hungry.
- Submitted By Martha Adams on 11/28/2018We order about once a month, get 20 meals or so at once to save on shipping, stick most of them in the freezer and defrost them when I’m not in the mood to cook. Of course, they are better fresh, but they taste good when defrosted too. I just think that the breakfasts could be cheaper and there should be more of them.
- Submitted By Jen Rivo on 07/01/2018The review from this site has some inaccuracies on prices of food and how items are sent. They are discussing prior shipment boxes and not current ones. The website is quirky and not always user-friendly. It varies between users and a concern from individuals. Some meals are higher than 400 calories. There are issues with FedEx and delivery. It is confusing when you first order and more info is needed or clear info on the website. Food overall is good. It is pricey, but you are paying for convenience. The main issues are related to packaging. They are broken routinely when they arrive or unsealed. They address it, but it is inconvenient that FedEx does not care for packages correctly. There is quality that is inconsistent at times. One week the same dish is great and a week later it's not as good. Lastly, the support Facebook is great but if someone shares a concern with the product posts are closed. I know it's really for support, but some of that info is helpful. Some is not, but when it seems sensored then makes it a concern.
- Submitted By Cindy Thomas on 03/31/2018I became tired of cooking and bored with preparing the same dishes over and over. Then I discovered Balance by BistroMD and gave them a try. I love that I can order what I want and when I want it - no subscription commitment required. I love that ordering is easy and delivery is fast. I love that I don't have to prepare anything other than popping a tray into the microwave. Most importantly - I love the food - it's delicious, fresh, healthy, and satisfying.
- Submitted By Jordan Todd, on 12/28/2016I was a bit skeptical at first, but after receiving my first order, I'm certain I've made a good choice.
- Submitted By Theresa Diaz, on 11/21/2016My son is allergic to gluten and I thought we finally found a meal delivery we can all enjoy. Unfortunately, I didn’t know they use nuts for so many dishes, so I had to stop ordering for myself. The rest of the family is satisfied, though.
Balance By BistroMD is an innovative meal delivery service focused on healthy and highly personalized meal plans. All the meals are chef-prepared, doctor-approved, and delivered right to your doorstep. Whether you want to lose weight or just lead a healthier lifestyle, find out more about this impressive service in our Balance By BistroMD review.