Choosing between Little Spoon and Balance By BistroMD, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Little Spoon VS Balance By BistroMD comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.95
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Blends per day||Weekly price||Price per blend|
|Breakfast||$5.99 - $9.89|
|Lunch and Dinner||$7.99 - $13.99|
|EATS Snacks||$10.99 - $19.99|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ashley Clark on 09/07/2018My babe is loving her Little Spoon blends and I love that she is trying all sorts of new ingredients each week!
- Submitted By Betty Turner on 09/04/2018My kid likes to eat little spoon blends, but I wish there were more flavors to choose from. I want more variety in my baby's diet, so I really hope they'll add new flavors soon. Everything else about the service is like advertised and the customer support people are nice as well.
- Submitted By Anne Marlow on 08/24/2018I've been using Little Spoon for a couple of months now, and I love what they are doing. As a mom who has to work and take care of her baby, they are a true godsend for me. My baby of seven months likes all the blends we tried and I'm just happy knowing that I get to feed my kid good food. I wish they were a bit cheaper, though.
- Submitted By Coach on 07/24/2018Worst company and worst customer service stay away!!!! Order came hot, ice was all melted, food was bad. Owner refused to give a refund of original payment by credit card; would only give a credit on account. Wrote back with a snarky comment. Go to Once a upon a Farm- their food is great, they have great customer service and are kind and care about there customers. The owner of Little Spoon needs to check her attitude and go find another job. So rude. Your selling baby food lady, care about your customers!! She’s just in it for the money!! So sad. Run far, far away.!!!
- Submitted By Jen Rivo on 07/01/2018The review from this site has some inaccuracies on prices of food and how items are sent. They are discussing prior shipment boxes and not current ones. The website is quirky and not always user-friendly. It varies between users and a concern from individuals. Some meals are higher than 400 calories. There are issues with FedEx and delivery. It is confusing when you first order and more info is needed or clear info on the website. Food overall is good. It is pricey, but you are paying for convenience. The main issues are related to packaging. They are broken routinely when they arrive or unsealed. They address it, but it is inconvenient that FedEx does not care for packages correctly. There is quality that is inconsistent at times. One week the same dish is great and a week later it's not as good. Lastly, the support Facebook is great but if someone shares a concern with the product posts are closed. I know it's really for support, but some of that info is helpful. Some is not, but when it seems sensored then makes it a concern.
- Submitted By Cindy Thomas on 03/31/2018I became tired of cooking and bored with preparing the same dishes over and over. Then I discovered Balance by BistroMD and gave them a try. I love that I can order what I want and when I want it - no subscription commitment required. I love that ordering is easy and delivery is fast. I love that I don't have to prepare anything other than popping a tray into the microwave. Most importantly - I love the food - it's delicious, fresh, healthy, and satisfying.
- Submitted By Jordan Todd, on 12/28/2016I was a bit skeptical at first, but after receiving my first order, I'm certain I've made a good choice.
- Submitted By Theresa Diaz, on 11/21/2016My son is allergic to gluten and I thought we finally found a meal delivery we can all enjoy. Unfortunately, I didn’t know they use nuts for so many dishes, so I had to stop ordering for myself. The rest of the family is satisfied, though.
Little Spoon is a meal delivery service for babies that provides fresh, organic baby blends and creates its products in cooperation with experts on feeding babies and toddlers. In this review, we cover everything from the quality and variety of the blends to Little Spoon cost. Learn what others have to say in user-written Little Spoon baby food reviews.