Daily Harvest and Balance By BistroMD are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Daily Harvest VS Balance By BistroMD comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.95
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Cups per week||Price per week||Price per cup|
|Breakfast||$5.99 - $9.89|
|Lunch and Dinner||$7.99 - $13.99|
|EATS Snacks||$10.99 - $19.99|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ben on 09/06/2018Been using the service for 6+ months and am satisfied with ALL the products. The service is easy to use and making changes to your subscription is a piece of cake, so I don't get it why so many people have a hard time changing their orders. To be fair, I only skipped a couple of weeks so far, so I don't know what's the problem with cancelations. Definitely recommend the company to everyone who wants to eat healthier and feel better about themselves.
- Submitted By Barbara Watson on 09/04/2018Amazed with how good and healthy these cups are! The company makes it so easy to have tasty superfoods at hand whenever you need them. I love everything about them, and I feel much better knowing I eat more healthy than before.
- Submitted By Jackie Joyce on 09/03/2018Joining the Daily Harvest dissatisfied customers. I will not make a big deal about the fact that I didn't care for the food, we all have different tastes. I will say that it's not at all a good value, for the cost per "meal" I would have expected more. Also going to jump on the bandwagon about the poor customer service. I tried to cancel an order on a Sunday and was very surprised to receive a reply - Which means they had plenty of time to cancel considering it wasn't going to ship until Tuesday (based on the actual tracking) Unfortunately, the reply was basically "too bad". They claim their kitchen is on a tight schedule. Umm, this is frozen food people! You'll freeze it and cook a little less next week. $90 in the trash with the food.
- Submitted By Danny Murphy on 09/01/2018Daily Harvest is the best! I just don't understand why so many people keep complaining when the service is really as good as advertised (the cups are to die for!!!!). I've been a loyal customer for 4 months now and I don't plan on canceling any time soon.
- Submitted By Jen Rivo on 07/01/2018The review from this site has some inaccuracies on prices of food and how items are sent. They are discussing prior shipment boxes and not current ones. The website is quirky and not always user-friendly. It varies between users and a concern from individuals. Some meals are higher than 400 calories. There are issues with FedEx and delivery. It is confusing when you first order and more info is needed or clear info on the website. Food overall is good. It is pricey, but you are paying for convenience. The main issues are related to packaging. They are broken routinely when they arrive or unsealed. They address it, but it is inconvenient that FedEx does not care for packages correctly. There is quality that is inconsistent at times. One week the same dish is great and a week later it's not as good. Lastly, the support Facebook is great but if someone shares a concern with the product posts are closed. I know it's really for support, but some of that info is helpful. Some is not, but when it seems sensored then makes it a concern.
- Submitted By Cindy Thomas on 03/31/2018I became tired of cooking and bored with preparing the same dishes over and over. Then I discovered Balance by BistroMD and gave them a try. I love that I can order what I want and when I want it - no subscription commitment required. I love that ordering is easy and delivery is fast. I love that I don't have to prepare anything other than popping a tray into the microwave. Most importantly - I love the food - it's delicious, fresh, healthy, and satisfying.
- Submitted By Jordan Todd, on 12/28/2016I was a bit skeptical at first, but after receiving my first order, I'm certain I've made a good choice.
- Submitted By Theresa Diaz, on 11/21/2016My son is allergic to gluten and I thought we finally found a meal delivery we can all enjoy. Unfortunately, I didn’t know they use nuts for so many dishes, so I had to stop ordering for myself. The rest of the family is satisfied, though.
Balance By BistroMD is an innovative meal delivery service focused on healthy and highly personalized meal plans. All the meals are chef-prepared, doctor-approved, and delivered right to your doorstep. Whether you want to lose weight or just lead a healthier lifestyle, find out more about this impressive service in our Balance By BistroMD review.