We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Snap Kitchen and Atkins Meal Delivery and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Snap Kitchen VS Atkins Meal Delivery comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 15 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.89
- Shipping Cost: $6.95 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Snap Kitchen prices|
|Breakfasts||$1.99 to $7.99|
|Lunches and dinners||$6.99 to $12.99|
|Small bites||$2.99 to $4.99|
|Salads, soups||from $4.99|
|Snacks||$0.99 to $2.99|
|Drinks||$0.99 to $5.99|
|Atkins meal kits|
|Easy Peasy Meal Kit||Evening Chef Meal Kit||Frozen Foodie Meal Kit|
|Harvest trail bars||Meal bars||Shakes|
|$6.89||$8.89||$7.19 – $8.89|
|$6.29 per box|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Michael Gomez on 02/10/2019Discovered snap kitchen a month ago, when my doctor told me I had to reduce my carb intake. Gave it a try and I’ve been ordering every week since. Good food, always fresh, and the prices are ok. I can’t say I don’t miss carbs, but the meals are tasty and I could never cook them myself, so I’ll surely keep ordering.
- Submitted By Deborah Woods on 11/05/2018Great service, but not without flaws. Lower prices and bigger portions would make it close to perfect.
- Submitted By Miley York on 01/20/2019I expected to lose weight faster, I lost only 4 pounds the first month. Still, I decided to stick with it because it obviously works and I feel better. I like that the meals are not all carrots, cabbage, and kale, but I’m still getting used to the small portions.
- Submitted By Bertha Salyers on 12/20/2018Don’t know why I haven’t tried Atkins before, I guess I thought that the new diets were more advanced or whatever. I was sure wrong because I’ve been on the Atkins diet for a month and already have I lost 6 lbs, which is a huge success for me. I haven’t tried the meals yet, but the shakes are great and the bars are surprisingly satisfying. I can’t say I never feel hungry, but I haven’t been happier in a while, I can feel the progress and I’m getting my self-confidence back
The Atkins diet is one of the most popular low-carb weight loss systems in the world. In this detailed Atkins Meal Delivery review, we explore the philosophy behind this weight loss program, discover the range of tools and resources at your disposal, and provide a full insight into the variety and numerousness of ready-made meals, shakes, and snacks in Atkins’ offer.