Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive WW Smart Kitchen VS Abel & Cole comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.20
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: UK
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.20
- Shipping Cost: $1.71
- Delivery Area: England and Wales
Compare Meal Options
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Melissa Scott on 09/01/2017Already lost 8 pounds and counting! Only wish I started earlier, could’ve reached my goal weight years ago.
- Submitted By Alice Rowland on 08/11/2017I haven’t felt better in a while, so happy I discovered this service!
- Submitted By Roberta Briggs on 08/04/2017Not working for me.
- Submitted By Adam Samuels on 07/14/2017Good food, but they should introduce breakfasts and lunches, maybe even snacks, would make things a lot easier.
- Submitted By Amanda Carter on 08/29/2017In all these years I’ve been ordering, Abel & Cole never disappointed me. If you eat organic, there is no better place to shop.
- Submitted By Paul Thicke on 08/02/2017The veggies were dead when they arrived, but the support staff was ok about it and replaced my order without making a fuss.
- Submitted By Robin McAllister on 07/16/2017Ordered for the first time and it is love at first sight!
- Submitted By Roger Phillips on 05/22/2017For me, the only problem is that you are limited to 3 recipes per week. They should really let you order as many as you want.
WW Smart Kitchen can help you turn your life around by eating properly, steering clear of all the food that only adds inches to your waistline, and switching to a healthier lifestyle. It brings you Weight Watchers recipes and natural ingredients that allow you to enjoy delicious meals while losing weight. Learn more in our WW Smart Kitchen review.