We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Hungryroot and Abel & Cole and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Hungryroot VS Abel & Cole comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.20
- Shipping Cost: $1.71
- Delivery Area: England and Wales
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Amanda Carter on 08/29/2017In all these years I’ve been ordering, Abel & Cole never disappointed me. If you eat organic, there is no better place to shop.
- Submitted By Paul Thicke on 08/02/2017The veggies were dead when they arrived, but the support staff was ok about it and replaced my order without making a fuss.
- Submitted By Robin McAllister on 07/16/2017Ordered for the first time and it is love at first sight!
- Submitted By Roger Phillips on 05/22/2017For me, the only problem is that you are limited to 3 recipes per week. They should really let you order as many as you want.
Abel & Cole has been around for nearly 30 years, providing the highest-quality organic products to its hungry customers who love eating healthy. This Abel & Cole review allows you to learn more about this service’s excellent organic recipe boxes and discover its amazing offer of creative recipes designed to suit your unique cooking style and taste.