When choosing between two such amazing services like Medifast and 22 Days Nutrition, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Medifast VS 22 Days Nutrition comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $2.36
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Plan||Price per month||Price per meal|
|30 day kit||$329.00||$2.23|
|Plan||Price per month||Price per meal|
|Days per week||Number od meals||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Amanda on 10/07/2016Just wanted to work on maintaining my current weight with a diet plan that is easy to use and that doesn’t take too much time. Medifast doesn’t offer too many pre-made diet plans, but the ones they do are perfect and easy to use. Just had a go with a 30-day Select Kit and I’m very happy with the results. I’d recommend it to every health conscious person.
- Submitted By Julian on 09/13/2016You rarely find a meal delivery service that is able to cater to a specific condition I’m having to live with. Chronic arthritis and gout are very hard to live with, but with the help of dedicated dietitians I’ve managed to formulize a diet plan that helped me very much. Medifast is a great choice for a plethora of people with different health conditions.
- Submitted By Andrew on 08/05/2016If you’re able to get used to snacks and crunch bars, Medfast is for you. I wasn’t able to fully enjoy the flavor in any of the snacks provided in their packs. All that kept me through the program were a couple of meals with a flavor of home. And the fact that I actually started to lose weight. I guess taste and health rarely go together, will have to continue the search.
- Submitted By Nicholas on 03/07/2019I’ve been vegan for a few years and wanted to try out their protein bars. I purchased a box of peanut butter chocolate chip and chunky peanut butter. I ate one bar in each box and they were terrible and had a bitter aftertaste. If I wasn’t vegan, I would come to the conclusion vegan food tastes awful from experience with these bars alone. I asked for a refund, but they have been slow to send me labels to ship these awful bars back, they sound like a scam company.
- Submitted By Danni on 02/22/2019If you are trying to be a vegan for the first time you will probably end up eating vegaterian like foods. The recipes do not describe what to look for in ingredients. I have been a vegan for 15 years and wanted to try out a plan to lose weight, but it made me anger when they I brought this to their attention that one of their planners didn't even bother to real fix it. So if you want to complete the 22 days, just be careful and read the ingredients.
- Submitted By Bob Wood on 07/10/2018I believe they stopped their food delivery service. Very disappointing, if you were using this for a while. I am now looking for an alternative.
- Submitted By Samantha Aguon on 06/27/2018Model diet is never fun, we can’t eat anything regular folks eat, but 22 days nutrition makes it bearable. I have no time to cook and I just started living alone, makes my life easier knowing I have good food in the fridge when I get home.
22 Days Nutrition is a meal delivery service for vegans and those who’d like to give the vegan diet a try. It delivers fresh, fully prepared, organic, vegan meals to your doorstep anywhere in the US. Our expert-made review and 22 Days Nutrition reviews written by the company’s customers can help you learn all you need to know about this popular service.