When choosing between two such amazing services like Little Spoon and 22 Days Nutrition, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Little Spoon VS 22 Days Nutrition comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Blends per day||Weekly price||Price per blend|
|Days per week||Number od meals||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ashley Clark on 09/07/2018My babe is loving her Little Spoon blends and I love that she is trying all sorts of new ingredients each week!
- Submitted By Betty Turner on 09/04/2018My kid likes to eat little spoon blends, but I wish there were more flavors to choose from. I want more variety in my baby's diet, so I really hope they'll add new flavors soon. Everything else about the service is like advertised and the customer support people are nice as well.
- Submitted By Anne Marlow on 08/24/2018I've been using Little Spoon for a couple of months now, and I love what they are doing. As a mom who has to work and take care of her baby, they are a true godsend for me. My baby of seven months likes all the blends we tried and I'm just happy knowing that I get to feed my kid good food. I wish they were a bit cheaper, though.
- Submitted By Coach on 07/24/2018Worst company and worst customer service stay away!!!! Order came hot, ice was all melted, food was bad. Owner refused to give a refund of original payment by credit card; would only give a credit on account. Wrote back with a snarky comment. Go to Once a upon a Farm- their food is great, they have great customer service and are kind and care about there customers. The owner of Little Spoon needs to check her attitude and go find another job. So rude. Your selling baby food lady, care about your customers!! She’s just in it for the money!! So sad. Run far, far away.!!!
- Submitted By Bob Wood on 07/10/2018I believe they stopped their food delivery service. Very disappointing, if you were using this for a while. I am now looking for an alternative.
- Submitted By Samantha Aguon on 06/27/2018Model diet is never fun, we can’t eat anything regular folks eat, but 22 days nutrition makes it bearable. I have no time to cook and I just started living alone, makes my life easier knowing I have good food in the fridge when I get home.
- Submitted By Mandy Adams on 06/19/2018Perfect, like everything Queen Bey does! I stopped eating meat because my bae is a vegan and it’s been really tough for me, but 22 days nutrition helped so much! Awesome meals, always delivered on time, and I don’t have to cook!
- Submitted By LisaLLLLIsa on 06/11/2018Tastes pretty good, and there is enough food for a medium sized woman, but there is a HUGE problem: The meals provide only about half the protein a grown adult needs. Big problem unless you are planning to eat a fourth meal of pure protein.
Little Spoon is a meal delivery service for babies that provides fresh, organic baby blends and creates its products in cooperation with experts on feeding babies and toddlers. In this review, we cover everything from the quality and variety of the blends to Little Spoon cost. Learn what others have to say in user-written Little Spoon baby food reviews.