Kettlebell Kitchen and 22 Days Nutrition are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Kettlebell Kitchen VS 22 Days Nutrition comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.35
- Shipping Cost: $n/a *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|per week||cost per meal||total cost per week|
|A la carte|
|Sides and desserts||Breakfasts||Lunches and dinners|
|from $4.95||from $8.95||from $11.95|
|Days per week||Number od meals||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Janine Clark on 01/15/2019As far as I'm concerned, KBK ticks all the boxes. Easy ordering, good food, good prices, loads of options. I just hope they'll keep up the good work, would be a shame if they started compromising on quality for profit, like so many others. Anyways, so far, I'm really happy.
- Submitted By Kelly Clanton on 11/20/2018Ordered for the first time, overall, a good first impression. Arrived on time, tasty and pretty fresh. I liked more than half of the menu, which is not that common. Still, 2 flaws. Medium portions could be larger and the prices could be lower. Not that huge of a deal and maybe someone wouldn't agree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion.
- Submitted By Nicholas on 03/07/2019I’ve been vegan for a few years and wanted to try out their protein bars. I purchased a box of peanut butter chocolate chip and chunky peanut butter. I ate one bar in each box and they were terrible and had a bitter aftertaste. If I wasn’t vegan, I would come to the conclusion vegan food tastes awful from experience with these bars alone. I asked for a refund, but they have been slow to send me labels to ship these awful bars back, they sound like a scam company.
- Submitted By Danni on 02/22/2019If you are trying to be a vegan for the first time you will probably end up eating vegaterian like foods. The recipes do not describe what to look for in ingredients. I have been a vegan for 15 years and wanted to try out a plan to lose weight, but it made me anger when they I brought this to their attention that one of their planners didn't even bother to real fix it. So if you want to complete the 22 days, just be careful and read the ingredients.
- Submitted By Bob Wood on 07/10/2018I believe they stopped their food delivery service. Very disappointing, if you were using this for a while. I am now looking for an alternative.
- Submitted By Samantha Aguon on 06/27/2018Model diet is never fun, we can’t eat anything regular folks eat, but 22 days nutrition makes it bearable. I have no time to cook and I just started living alone, makes my life easier knowing I have good food in the fridge when I get home.
22 Days Nutrition is a meal delivery service for vegans and those who’d like to give the vegan diet a try. It delivers fresh, fully prepared, organic, vegan meals to your doorstep anywhere in the US. Our expert-made review and 22 Days Nutrition reviews written by the company’s customers can help you learn all you need to know about this popular service.