No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Keto Fridge and 22 Days Nutrition offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Keto Fridge VS 22 Days Nutrition comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Dinners||$15 and $18|
|Pizzas||$11 to $12.50|
|Protein entrées||$5 to $12|
|Veggie sides||$5 to $7|
|Sweet and savory snacks||$6 and $14|
|Days per week||Number od meals||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Lillian Wesley on 02/04/2019KF has never failed me and I’ve been ordering for months now. Always fresh, always tasty, and best of all, EVERYTHING is keto! I’m not much of a cook and honestly, I would’ve given up on keto a long time ago if I hadn’t found KF. Trust me, try it once and you’ll be hooked.
- Submitted By Anna Shea on 10/24/2018I would’ve given it 5 stars easily if I could actually afford to order regularly. Best keto meals ever, no doubt about it, my friends all agree, but these are restaurant prices and considering that the portions aren’t big, they could really be lower. I hope the folks from Keto Fridge are reading this, because it really is a shame, I’m sure more people would order if a meal didn’t cost 17 bucks.
- Submitted By Nicholas on 03/07/2019I’ve been vegan for a few years and wanted to try out their protein bars. I purchased a box of peanut butter chocolate chip and chunky peanut butter. I ate one bar in each box and they were terrible and had a bitter aftertaste. If I wasn’t vegan, I would come to the conclusion vegan food tastes awful from experience with these bars alone. I asked for a refund, but they have been slow to send me labels to ship these awful bars back, they sound like a scam company.
- Submitted By Danni on 02/22/2019If you are trying to be a vegan for the first time you will probably end up eating vegaterian like foods. The recipes do not describe what to look for in ingredients. I have been a vegan for 15 years and wanted to try out a plan to lose weight, but it made me anger when they I brought this to their attention that one of their planners didn't even bother to real fix it. So if you want to complete the 22 days, just be careful and read the ingredients.
- Submitted By Bob Wood on 07/10/2018I believe they stopped their food delivery service. Very disappointing, if you were using this for a while. I am now looking for an alternative.
- Submitted By Samantha Aguon on 06/27/2018Model diet is never fun, we can’t eat anything regular folks eat, but 22 days nutrition makes it bearable. I have no time to cook and I just started living alone, makes my life easier knowing I have good food in the fridge when I get home.
22 Days Nutrition is a meal delivery service for vegans and those who’d like to give the vegan diet a try. It delivers fresh, fully prepared, organic, vegan meals to your doorstep anywhere in the US. Our expert-made review and 22 Days Nutrition reviews written by the company’s customers can help you learn all you need to know about this popular service.