When choosing between two such amazing services like Jenny Craig and 22 Days Nutrition, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Jenny Craig VS 22 Days Nutrition comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|The trial program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|The Premium program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|Days per week||Number od meals||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Gloria Moore on 05/08/2018This is way too expensive, the food alone costs over $700 a month! Everyone says that it works, but it really is too much for most people.
- Submitted By Delisa Kissner on 04/22/2018
- Submitted By LisaLLLLIsa on 06/11/2018Tastes pretty good, and there is enough food for a medium sized woman, but there is a HUGE problem: The meals provide only about half the protein a grown adult needs. Big problem unless you are planning to eat a fourth meal of pure protein.
- Submitted By Jess on 05/30/2018I have been vegan for over a year and I have tried several different meal plans and diets, all of which I enjoyed, until this one. My first impression was that a lot of the meals are basically the same over and over, the packaging is very hard to open. Most of the meals taste terrible, are literally unedible because some things are under cooked or over cooked. When I contacted them to request that they stop the service and refund me what they could they said they cannot stop the shipments even though they have not been sent yet and all the help they could offer was to talk to me on the phone about how to cook the meals... the meals that all have microwave instructions on them. Interestingly enough my review on their facebook page was promptly removed. I am beyond disappointed.
- Submitted By Jenny on 05/08/2018The food is the worst quality I've ever had. $1 cans of beans would be better than each meal I'm given. I'm disappointed/mad and can't believe a celebrity would put their name behind this.
- Submitted By Lisa Mccaughey on 04/24/2018I was hesitant on ordering this meal service based on reviews I have read. I read that the meals did not give you a lot of food and did not taste good. Well I started the plan anyway and I have to say I am very happy I went with my gut .I have had to actually split up my meals because it’s too much food for me to eat. I don’t eat bad to begin with my diet is healthy however I did eat chicken and meat but in small amounts I have decided to switch my lifestyle to become even healthier. I have loved every meal so far and they taste fantastic again I am shocked at the amount of food on my plate. I have not been hungry at all and have not snack in between at all. I will definitely be ordering the service again I am A very busy mom works full-time so having my meals already prepared is fantastic !
22 Days Nutrition is a meal delivery service for vegans and those who’d like to give the vegan diet a try. It delivers fresh, fully prepared, organic, vegan meals to your doorstep anywhere in the US. Our expert-made review and 22 Days Nutrition reviews written by the company’s customers can help you learn all you need to know about this popular service.