Cannot decide between 22 Days Nutrition and Home Bistro? It is definitely a tough choice. Both companies use high-quality ingredients in order to provide you with healthy, delicious food. Luckily, with this comparison, you can find out which one is a better choice for your dietary needs and preferences.
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.50
- Shipping Cost: $15.95-$59.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Days per week||Number od meals||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Number of meals||Price||Price per meal|
|10||$115.99 - $174.99||$11.60 - $17.50|
|$12.29 - $24.99|
|Number of bowls||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By LisaLLLLIsa on 06/11/2018Tastes pretty good, and there is enough food for a medium sized woman, but there is a HUGE problem: The meals provide only about half the protein a grown adult needs. Big problem unless you are planning to eat a fourth meal of pure protein.
- Submitted By Jess on 05/30/2018I have been vegan for over a year and I have tried several different meal plans and diets, all of which I enjoyed, until this one. My first impression was that a lot of the meals are basically the same over and over, the packaging is very hard to open. Most of the meals taste terrible, are literally unedible because some things are under cooked or over cooked. When I contacted them to request that they stop the service and refund me what they could they said they cannot stop the shipments even though they have not been sent yet and all the help they could offer was to talk to me on the phone about how to cook the meals... the meals that all have microwave instructions on them. Interestingly enough my review on their facebook page was promptly removed. I am beyond disappointed.
- Submitted By Jenny on 05/08/2018The food is the worst quality I've ever had. $1 cans of beans would be better than each meal I'm given. I'm disappointed/mad and can't believe a celebrity would put their name behind this.
- Submitted By Lisa Mccaughey on 04/24/2018I was hesitant on ordering this meal service based on reviews I have read. I read that the meals did not give you a lot of food and did not taste good. Well I started the plan anyway and I have to say I am very happy I went with my gut .I have had to actually split up my meals because it’s too much food for me to eat. I don’t eat bad to begin with my diet is healthy however I did eat chicken and meat but in small amounts I have decided to switch my lifestyle to become even healthier. I have loved every meal so far and they taste fantastic again I am shocked at the amount of food on my plate. I have not been hungry at all and have not snack in between at all. I will definitely be ordering the service again I am A very busy mom works full-time so having my meals already prepared is fantastic !
- Submitted By Maria Jackson on 05/14/2018The available cookbooks use simple ingredients I've actually heard about but the meal choices are always elegant and delicious, so I can even prepare them for my friends without feeling like I'm serving them scrambled eggs.
- Submitted By Ian Cage on 05/12/2018Excellent meal delivery for people who try to steer clear of meat as much as possible but still enjoy a good steak from time to time. I'm no cooking wizard by any stretch of the imagination, so the professional service tips I got with every delivery were more than welcome.
- Submitted By Tina Carlson on 05/05/2018A great fusion of rustic and modern recipes really allows me to express my current mood through the meals I eat and serve to my partner after a hard day's work. The wine suggestions are also a neat little addition that saves a lot of time to wine ignoramuses like me
- Submitted By Cheryl burgan on 01/15/2018My son purchased 10 meals for his grandmother on dec 24....still have not received meals or has any contact been made by company about delay. Just send a refund if you are not going to ship
Home Bistro allows you to enjoy restaurant-grade delicacies in the comfort of your own home. The highly skilled kitchen team is led by a Certified Executive Chef and the ingredients are handpicked to ensure the highest standards of taste and nutrition. Read more about this company and its meal delivery service in our dedicated Home Bistro review.