We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Gourmet Station and 22 Days Nutrition and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Gourmet Station VS 22 Days Nutrition comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
- Submitted By Nicholas on 03/07/2019I’ve been vegan for a few years and wanted to try out their protein bars. I purchased a box of peanut butter chocolate chip and chunky peanut butter. I ate one bar in each box and they were terrible and had a bitter aftertaste. If I wasn’t vegan, I would come to the conclusion vegan food tastes awful from experience with these bars alone. I asked for a refund, but they have been slow to send me labels to ship these awful bars back, they sound like a scam company.
- Submitted By Danni on 02/22/2019If you are trying to be a vegan for the first time you will probably end up eating vegaterian like foods. The recipes do not describe what to look for in ingredients. I have been a vegan for 15 years and wanted to try out a plan to lose weight, but it made me anger when they I brought this to their attention that one of their planners didn't even bother to real fix it. So if you want to complete the 22 days, just be careful and read the ingredients.
- Submitted By Bob Wood on 07/10/2018I believe they stopped their food delivery service. Very disappointing, if you were using this for a while. I am now looking for an alternative.
- Submitted By Samantha Aguon on 06/27/2018Model diet is never fun, we can’t eat anything regular folks eat, but 22 days nutrition makes it bearable. I have no time to cook and I just started living alone, makes my life easier knowing I have good food in the fridge when I get home.
22 Days Nutrition is a meal delivery service for vegans and those who’d like to give the vegan diet a try. It delivers fresh, fully prepared, organic, vegan meals to your doorstep anywhere in the US. Our expert-made review and 22 Days Nutrition reviews written by the company’s customers can help you learn all you need to know about this popular service.